Hotkey or /enter ?

Alright, Kush and i have been arguing for hours on MSN, and he's pissing me off :P, What's better ? using a Hotkey as "Space" when you wanna enter a house/biz/door, and As something unique, or using a simple /enter and /exit cmds in order to exit the house/biz/door.

Gimme your Opinions.

Use Space....

I dont know why, but I'm a fan of /enter /exit. It's more simple with a hotkey, but... Well, /enter /exit is the best for me and my way of playing SAMP.

Or... You could use both

Using a key makes it alot easier than typing /enter. You could also add checkpoints/pickups to teleport the player instantly, if the house is unlocked.

Exactly, the "Space" Hotkey for entrances we're making is very unique, /enter and /exit is simple, old, and its not unique at all..

Using hotkey to enter and exit is a lot more easier than enter and exit cmds!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davz*|*Criss
Посмотреть сообщение
Using hotkey to enter and exit is a lot more easier than enter and exit cmds!
Indeed, say that to Kush tho. -.-

It all comes down to preference. I'm a previous NGRP 'player' so I'm used to the old /enter and /exit. Space would make it 'unique' but I bet it can be abused. You then responded in saying that your 'placing' a timer whenever space would be executed which would make no sense and will only cause lag on your server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
It all comes down to preference. I'm a previous NGRP 'player' so I'm used to the old /enter and /exit. Space would make it 'unique' but I bet it can be abused. You then responded in saying that your 'placing' a timer whenever space would be executed which would make no sense and will only cause lag on your server.
Actually, No, using "Space" when you enter/exit, and placing a 2-3 sec timer before you can re-exit will take care of the abuse, and no, it won't cause alot of lags in the server, and may i know why would they just abuse the hotkey for fun ?

[QUOTE=G4M3Ov3r;1378257and may i know why would they just abuse the hotkey for fun ?[/QUOTE]

I'd let anyone with common sense answer that

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
I'd let anyone with common sense answer that
Shush Kush.. Explain to me how /enter and /exit are unique, then.