Need help for GTA SA Offline

Hello Guys I need help for my GTA SA offline

if i wanna start GTA SA Load or new game its always Crash.... can someone help me please

Delte all your mods if u have any.. Or you can try to re-install Gta

ur gta sa might have some errors..
Do u have any mode installed!

Install another copy of GTA to your Rockstar Games folder, just for single player usage. If you don't want to do that, remove any modifications you have.

From what I read, it seems like you've launched SA-MP and gone into multiplayer with no problems, then you decide you want to play single player?

If that's the case, simply quit the multiplayer game and launch "gta_sa.exe", or the GTA SA shortcut on your desktop as normal - Then you can either start a new game or load your saved one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieren
Посмотреть сообщение
From what I read, it seems like you've launched SA-MP and gone into multiplayer with no problems
You read that?Where^^

He's probably have mods installed...
Anyway Mike,you could explain a bit more what's happening?You have mods?Does it is a fresh install or were you able to play and now he started crashing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Xaverius
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello Guys I need help for my GTA SA offline

if i wanna start GTA SA Load or new game its always Crash.... can someone help me please
Re-install gta, and make sure you have the original one without any kind of mods installed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by =WoR=Bruno
Посмотреть сообщение
You read that?Where^^

He's probably have mods installed...
Anyway Mike,you could explain a bit more what's happening?You have mods?Does it is a fresh install or were you able to play and now he started crashing?
You've only quoted part of what I said.

If you join a server, then go to the options menu and select 'Start New Game' or 'Load Game' (and confirm/choose saved game), it WILL crash your game. The OP describes this is what he is doing (correct me if I'm wrong Mike).

At the end of the day he has posted this thread in the Client Support section, so that's what leads me to believe he's launched the multiplayer mode to begin with