What to Learn

Hi all i was wondering if you guys have any Idea what to learn besides Samp Scripting (done) because i have another week and a half till skool and i want to do something proficent or just learn something

OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR

Some type of music Program Mainly Beats because i like to do stuff like dat but if you have any Ideas of those 2 please let me know because i dont want 2 be bored this week and a half

I recommend going out hangin out getting drunk , living life instead of sittin infront of pc 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMEENAMEEN
Посмотреть сообщение
I recommend going out hangin out getting drunk , living life instead of sittin infront of pc 24/7
Does it count if your with your mates and also drunk at the pc?

Study study study.

That or take the leap in to C++ and ceate a basic program if you think your ready.

I recommend you use Visual Basic

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceCube!
Посмотреть сообщение
That or take the leap in to C++ and ceate a basic program if you think your ready.

I recommend you use Visual Basic
I'd recommend C#, cause of VB's weird-ass syntax.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
So constantly being drunk is a way to live? Whoa dude, you must be really smart. That kind of life will actually reduce your life to 12/7 and cause a lot of problems.

Gotta love people who think the only way to have fun in life is by drinking alcohol because it makes em cool.

If you have the time, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, PHP or any of that. Perhaps Javascript as well.

Delete post

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremePlanet
Посмотреть сообщение
So constantly being drunk is a way to live? Whoa dude, you must be really smart. That kind of life will actually reduce your life to 12/7 and cause a lot of problems.

Gotta love people who think the only way to have fun in life is by drinking alcohol because it makes em cool.

If you have the time, HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, PHP or any of that. Perhaps Javascript as well.
I meant get out of the house , do something in your holidays instead if sitting infront of pc24/7

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I meant get out of the house , do something in your holidays instead if sitting infront of pc24/7
That still doesn't make any sense. Why are you bitching to him about it when you're on the PC as well right now?

First, just because he asks to learn doesn't mean he's not living a life - wtf, get your mind together and realize that he'll have to learn something sooner than later that he will do (and hopefully like) later in life. Just because it's holidays it doesn't mean you just sit and smoke weed all day long.