[GameMode] "Eternal RolePlay" - GF/RRP Edit

This script is ooooooold. It was the first script I worked on, and I totally regret it. I just dug it up from some old emails, and decided to throw it out. Try to enjoy lmao. The story behind this script is hilarious.

I played on Sharky's RolePlay - for all of those who know it. Apparently the story went that sharky stole the script for Redgie and so on. From there, apparently one of my close buddies had a copy of the script and somehow I managed to get my hands on it.

This is what happened: It's a pile of shit. But whatever.

Sorry it's not very well organized. TBH - I don't care. It just MIGHT be useful for something.

http://solidfiles.com/d/66f68/

Sharky's roleplay is lame :\.

It was indeed. I think I just embarrassed myself by releasing this script.

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 77 seconds............

Oh....Thot this was like the latest RRP script, The new one rocks

RRP isn't a GF edit , it's a PEN1 edit you son of a bitch.
Also you have no rights to post it .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danielo
View Post
RRP isn't a GF edit , it's a PEN1 edit you son of a bitch.
Also you have no rights to post it .
Lolumad? Does it look like I care? Lmao. Go home kid.

Information ?
features....? I know you don't care, so you probably wouldn't care about comments / downloads. But still , some people might want a bit of info.

Please, get a life. The kid here is you, and you can't post something that you don' have the rights of.
I hate people that don't have a real life, and come to internet, to blow others mind with pieces of shit.
Please, admin, remove this thread.... It doesn't deserve the data space that it is using. Haha.

fail no image, description

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonio [G-RP]
View Post
I think I just embarrassed myself by releasing this script.
Oh trust me, you've done more than embarrassed yourself.

Hahahaha, I remember Sharky's RolePlay and the guy who scripted it, Sander...
This truly is outdated, and seem by the indentation, very, very, very ooold !
Anyways, you probably shouldn't have been bothered to release this, but good..
I'll see if I can dig something up from this, although I don't remember there is anything extra in it.

PS: In server.cfg the server name is BBC Roleplay (My good old BBC community...), you probably didn't edit it, but just as a note, it is misleading, so the server won't even start !

Edit: Also, I don't think you shouldn't have removed the initial copyrights, as far as I know, the script is indeed an edit of PEN1/GF, but Sander scripted it.

I dont really like this gamemode..