An old game

Hi!
When I was a kid I played a game, I think it was back in 1999.
The thing is that I didn't finish it when I was a kid, now I want to take the challenge.
And now I remembered that game, but can't find anything about it, even the name.
Here is what I remembered from the game:
- Loading screen was an black/white old house, that is going to come down real soon (game was in colors, lol)
- There were those annoying bees/wasps, giant ones, they always ruined everything
- The purpose of the game (I think) was to build a colony and find the hidden treasure
- For some reasons I called the game "Wheat", don't know why, maybe the wheat was the main item
- The game was pretty much like Age Of Empires
Please, if anything comes to your mind, tell me
P.S. one of the games I wasn't able to finish was Little Big Adventure, a year ago I finally took the challenge... no wonder I couldn't finish it back then.

the first and the second 2 points let me think it's black and white somehow...
but theres no bees and wasps which ruin everything.

it was a PC game?

Too good graphics
Yes, I think I ran it on Windows 95, still was playing Keen 4

been a console guy backback then.. :/

Strong Hold 1?? Crusader??, or Age Of Mythology? Empire Earth?, Those games are similar to AOE but don't know what's your game didn't played .

Last 2 games looks like them, but isn't the right one
If you have ever played Northland, then the game is almost like it, just much older.
Also, all those mentioned games are "hostile", that game was bit more friendly, except those wasps >.>

angry birds

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69Playa
Посмотреть сообщение
angry birds
Angry birds is not a old game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
Angry birds is not a old game.
Ignore that dumb post.

Try this regdude:

http://www.******.ca/search?hl=en&so...436l0.9.1l10l0

That's all I could find.

can you tell us about the gameplay? was it a battle (Command and Conquer)? or diplomatic (Sim City)? was it round-based (Battle Isle) or realtime (Dawn of Discovery, aka Anno 1503/1701/1404/2070)?
hm. some other old games i remember, are Civilisation, Populous.. oops. thats a bit too old for being released in 1999, however, its successor Black and White was awesome, it mas mentioned up somewhere...
erm.. giant bees? scary!