is it possible to kill someone who shoots from a dm vehicle like a Rhino?

Hi,

just wanted to know that is it possible to set a player health to 0 if he shoots from a deathmatch vehicle such as a rhino or hydra or hunter?

and if he does shoot it says a on screen messege that "you have been killed for shooting from a DM vehicle"

Yes that's possible I think so. Can you write down all those vehicles that you call 'DM' vehicles?
Maybe that's abit helping for us

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes that's possible I think so. Can you write down all those vehicles that you call 'DM' vehicles?
Maybe that's abit helping for us
Rhino, hunter and hydra..

oo forgot to say rc plane that shoots and that other helecopter, the splinter, something like that lol, well bassicly all vehicles that can shoot and kill players..

Add this at OnPlayerEnterVehicle [until someone knows how to define 'vehicleid' at OnPlayerKeyStateChange

pawn Код:
SetPVarInt(playerid, "vehicleID", vehicleid);
If you are wondering why I am using 2 "if"s. The hydra has a flare and a shoot system. Flare is not a dm thing, and
because Flare = KEY_FIRE, you have to add a new "if" to check if he only pressed KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
{
    if(IsPlayerInAnyVehicle(playerid))
    {
        if((newkeys & KEY_FIRE || newkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK) && !(oldkeys & KEY_FIRE || oldkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK))
        {
            switch(GetPVarInt(playerid, "vehicleID"))
            {
                case 425, 432, 464, 476:
                {
                    SetPlayerHealth(playerid, 0);
                    SendClientMessage(playerid, -1, "You have been killed because you dmed");
                }
            }
        }
        else if((newkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK) && !(oldkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK))
        {
            {
                case 520:
                {
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinguinn
Посмотреть сообщение
Add this at OnPlayerEnterVehicle [until someone knows how to define 'vehicleid' at OnPlayerKeyStateChange

pawn Код:
If you are wondering why I am using 2 "if"s. The hydra has a flare and a shoot system. Flare is not a dm thing, and
because Flare = KEY_FIRE, you have to add a new "if" to check if he only pressed KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK

pawn Код:
{
    {
        if((newkeys & KEY_FIRE || newkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK) && !(oldkeys & KEY_FIRE || oldkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK))
        {
            {
                case 425, 432, 464, 476:
                {
                }
            }
        }
        {
            {
                case 520:
                {
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
ill add this to my script and add the Vehicle ID and test it and ill reply back if it works.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

pawn Код:

pawn Код:
{
    {
        {
            {
                case 425, 432, 464, 476:
                {
                }
            }
        }
        {
            {
                case 520:
                {
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
lol.. i wanted to ask the same but i dont want to kill the player i want the player he shoot will not get hitted ( the vehicle will not explode and the player will not loose health)
so can you tell me how can i do somthing like this?
(it will be useless if i will make another thread like that,just with other torget :\)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
lol.. i wanted to ask the same but i dont want to kill the player i want the player he shoot will not get hitted ( the vehicle will not explode and the player will not loose health)
so can you tell me how can i do somthing like this?
(it will be useless if i will make another thread like that,just with other torget :\)
You can try to change the OnPlayerShootPlayer include

Quote:

errors :-

Can you show me the lines?

EDIT: I just figured out that all vehicles shoots with CTRL. Try this
You can remove 'SetPVarInt(playerid, "vehicleID", vehicleid);' at OnPlayerEnterVehicle

pawn Код:
{
    new vehicleid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
    model = GetVehicleModel(vehicleid);
    {
        if((newkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK) && !(oldkeys & KEY_SECONDARY_ATTACK))
        {
            switch(model)
            {
                case 425, 432, 464, 476, 520:
                {
                }
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You can try to change the OnPlayerShootPlayer include

EDIT: I just figured out that all vehicles shoots with CTRL. Try this
You can remove 'SetPVarInt(playerid, "vehicleID", vehicleid);' at OnPlayerEnterVehicle
i added the one you added added later and it's reduced my errors but now i got these two errors..

Quote:

C:\Users\Aman\Desktop\GTA\its a server\windows\gamemodes\elitedrift.pwn(3831) : error 017: undefined symbol "model"
C:\Users\Aman\Desktop\GTA\its a server\windows\gamemodes\elitedrift.pwn(3836) : error 017: undefined symbol "model"

Quote:
Originally Posted by [EDT]AmanSingh123
Посмотреть сообщение
i added the one you added added later and it's reduced my errors but now i got these two errors..
Oops, replace

pawn Код:
new vehicle = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
with

pawn Код:
new model, vehicle = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);