JunkBuster10 Problem Anyone Help

So When I Use JunkBuster 10 My Register/Dialog Is Not Working.And Can't Log in.But When I Remove Him.I can it.Can someone tell me how can I use junkbuster10 but that my login system works.Someone Said that I need to change dialogid but It is not solved for me.

I believe you need to run JunkBuster as the first filterscript for it to function correctly. That could be a problem, as one of your filterscripts needs to be run first.

You could also try replying in the JunkBuster topic, as the creator will be more likely to see the reply and assist you.

I run jb as filterscript and just jb as fs,and I have that problem.

Anyone help? Please,because I open my server tonight,and I have that problem,But can't find good anticheat with anti airbreak,money,armor,weapon,teleport,car teleports and others...

Read the rules, you are not allowed to bump within 48 hours.

Maybe there could be a conflict of dialog IDs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
I believe you need to run JunkBuster as the first filterscript for it to function correctly. That could be a problem, as one of your filterscripts needs to be run first.

You could also try replying in the JunkBuster topic, as the creator will be more likely to see the reply and assist you.
what are you talkig about...?

dude you just need to change the login/regiser dialog id..
its seems like the junkbuster dialogs ids are the same as your login/register dialogs ids..

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
what are you talkig about...?

dude you just need to change the login/regiser dialog id..
its seems like the junkbuster dialogs ids are the same as your login/register dialogs ids..
You must honestly love being portrayed as an idiot.

Some filter scripts, based on various reasons, need to be the first loaded to the server to function properly. I remember reading somewhere, on these forums, it needs to be the first loaded. Also, if you would've read the first post, you'd see he already changed the dialog IDs, hence why I didn't comment on that.

Is it really necessary for you to try and troll me and only fail at it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakr
Посмотреть сообщение
You must honestly love being portrayed as an idiot.

Some filter scripts, based on various reasons, need to be the first loaded to the server to function properly. I remember reading somewhere, on these forums, it needs to be the first loaded. Also, if you would've read the first post, you'd see he already changed the dialog IDs, hence why I didn't comment on that.

Is it really necessary for you to try and troll me and only fail at it?
y for me to try to troll you? o.0