How to copy right scripts?

Guys i edited a sarp script not the current sarp no the old one, But so high high edit and some one stole it. So i need to copy right it so if he release it, It gets removed. What to do?

Any help?

It's been what, 5 minutes? DONT BUMP IT.

FFS..

If u live in the US, I guess this is what you would go for:
http://www.copyright.gov/

Copyright means nothing with scripts of an modification of a 6 year old game.

Are you trolling or just dumb.

Well, NGRP, When it was released it was deleted. Same as SARP How to make it like that, And your the dumb GamingTurf

Medo, You would probably have to get a patent from the government. Therego: Copyrighted.

Or you all stfu and realize that it is not your property it is SARP's. The only thing that is yours is the content you added. And that my friend can be covered simply by the DMCA I believe because it is YOUR intellectual property...I hope I'm correct. I've heard this countless times so I'll just assume :P

The DMCA Only Applies if the Content is Copyrighted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLRP
Посмотреть сообщение
The DMCA Only Applies if the Content is Copyrighted.
DMCA does NOT only apply if the content is Copyright ... all it is, is a 'Report' to the host informing them of a dispute between parties of a claim.

Content does NOT have to be 'Registered' to be enforced against infringement. Anyone that can afford to file a claim of infringed property can file a claim. The problem is, the enforcing it is usually based on 'Fines and Fees'. Since we are talking SAMP its rare to find a community that is worth the civil suit, as its mostly kids with nothing to take anyways.

Your only approach of filing a claim is through a DMCA report to the host, and then back that with a judicial order of intent. Thus, its now out of the hosts hands, and in a civil court. The Host either MUST cease the service, or they then are held with the same liability as the infrindger. This is where the TRUE 'solution' comes into palce, because the ISP DOES have something to loose!

If you HONESTLY dont want your content taken, then dont provide it...the moment you DO send the content to a community, without a contract or agreement of usage, you can kiss any claim you THINK you had goodbye, because in legal terms ( You Gave the content away freely )!

And for 'Reference' purposes.. there are only ( 3 ) game modes that are acutely registered with the US copyright office. ( Ive no clue what the Euro Copyright office has, as ive never searched it ).

Its also important to note that IF a script or any 'digital good' is modified past a 30% original source, that content is NOT considered 'Copyright' and must be 'Re-Registered' to be construed as 'registered' .... which basically means, once its modified past the 30% mark, it no longer belongs to the original owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
It's been what, 5 minutes? DONT BUMP IT.

FFS..

If u live in the US, I guess this is what you would go for:
http://www.copyright.gov/
They don't do anything involving the internet, the United States hates dealing with international issues like stolen work over the internet.

http://creativecommons.org/ is the one your looking for.