whats the diffrence between a free roam server and a rp server?

whats the diffrence between a free roam server and a rp server?

Free roam, You're able to do wtv you want, Including Stunt, DM.. etc

RP Servers are Real Life Servers, You live a Virtual life.. etc, I can't teach you what Roleplaying is, over a Post O.o

i know what rp is but i wasnt sure the question just kinda confused me lol mainly i needed to know what free roam server is but thanks man +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoNotAnAdmin
Посмотреть сообщение
i know what rp is but i wasnt sure the question just kinda confused me lol mainly i needed to know what free roam server is but thanks man +rep
Eh'.. No Problem.

I'm actually currently designing a new Roleplay Freeroam Gamemode which this version would be considered more of a RP than FR though. RP is playing the game basically as if it were real life while FR is played by doing whatever it is you want to do, but the combination in this is ideal for allowing players to learn RP rather than simply being turned away (Or kicked/banned from the server). DMing, Stunting, Racing would be allowed in my example, but if the law catches up with you, you're going to spend ALOT of time in a jail cell for your actions. So just because it might be allowed, doesn't mean it's a good idea to follow through with some things...

So the players who DM will learn that life (Or actions on the server) have conquences and will cetainly think twice before killing thier next victim. Basically, the freeroam part would allow them to RP a Serial Killer for example, but will pay the ultimate price when finally caught. I'm not talking one hour sentences either, killers don't walk free that easy, niether would DMing Suspects. Of course there are ALOT of things that need to be considered to pull it off & make this actually work (But most Scripters don't want to waste the time on creating such systems).

I've decided to share this with you since I feel it's related to the question you asked. There are alot of Freeroam RP servers out there as well, but don't mistake that with my RP Freeroam idea because those are more about the FR than the RP. But in regards to your question, there are RP, FR & FR-RP type servers out there, but I've yet to see any RP-FR servers (Which is what/why I've decided to start creating some time ago) :P