can i home host my server??

Can i home host my server if yes then plz tell me HOW??
i got a server i have total 250 total commands and is with more than 10 dm's......i wanna port forward it hwo to do it my router doesnt support port forwarding ......

Use Hamachi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by varthshenon
View Post
Use Hamachi.
Indeed.

@TheRockstar didn't you just post a thread about that, and i told ya what to do.

Which router?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBTDM
View Post
Which router?
Works on all, But you need to know how to Config it.

All routers support port forwarding...
Visit portforward.com, find your router and port forward or take free server at samp4free.

Try first if localhost:7777 is working. If that's working try YOURIP:7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
View Post
Try first if localhost:7777 is working. If that's working try YOURIP:7777
YOURIP:7777 won't work without port forwarding and editing firewall permissions.

1) goto 192.168.X.X (router ip) enter username and password - There will be a sticker on your router with the info usually underneath it

2) look for port forwarding settings then enter the port you want to use click enable and apply the settings

3) Go into your personal firewall on your pc Ex. windows firewall and open the port you opened in your router

4) Edit server.cfg "announce 1" save it

5) Start the server get your ip address and add it into samp "internetip : port" open cmd and run "ipconfig /all" if you dont know your ip

now in sa-mp client click on your server you added if the ping moves its working
if its still not working retry from step 1

Forget hamachi and things like that its a waste of time because other players need it to play on your server
which is not good if you want to run a public server

If your still stuck enter your router name and model into ****** Ex. "Port forwarding RouterMake RouterModel"

my router is ZTE zxdsl 381A II
there is port forwarding settings in it!!

@GAMEOVER sorry dude! but the software u told me is good but m stuck at the place where they ask 1st port and 2nd port..