AttachObjectToVehicle

GameMod Using: Ravens RP (Fully edited by me)

This command dont want to attach object on vehicle....just send message and nothing else....

This is part of this FS http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...highlight=neon
FS also dont want to work on my server....
I'm running server on 0.3c R5 (Linux) with plugins streamer(last update, by Incognito) and sscanf(last update), FS junkbuster(v10), that's all...

On my home server everything works fine, on windows with same plugins and FS....
pawn Code:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/undercover", true) == 0)
    {
        if(IsACop(playerid) || IsAFreecop(playerid))
        {
            SetPVarInt(playerid, "undercover", CreateDynamicObject(18646,0,0,0,0,0,0));
            SetPVarInt(playerid, "undercover1", CreateDynamicObject(18646,0,0,0,0,0,0));
            AttachObjectToVehicle(GetPVarInt(playerid, "undercover"), GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -0.5, -0.2, 0.8, 2.0, 2.0, 3.0);
            AttachObjectToVehicle(GetPVarInt(playerid, "undercover1"), GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -0.5, -0.2, 0.8, 2.0, 2.0, 3.0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFAA, "You have Attched Undercover light on your vehicle!");
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "**You are not a Cop!");
        }
        return 1;
    }

pawn Code:
new UnderCoverobj[3];
UnderCoverobj[0] = CreateDynamicObject(18646,0,0,0,0,0,0);
UnderCoverObj[1] = CreateDynamicObject(18646,0,0,0,0,0,0);
AttachObjectToVehicle(UnderCoverobj[0], GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -0.5, -0.2, 0.8, 2.0, 2.0, 3.0);
AttachObjectToVehicle(UnderCoverobj[1], GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -0.5, -0.2, 0.8, 2.0, 2.0, 3.0);
You have to create the object before you can attach it. And i dont think this can be done through PVars.

You can't attach dynamic object, you must use CreateObject

Nothing...i tryed with normal objects (CreateObject)....

Try it the way like i said b4. Just add the pieces to your code, and remove the createobjects in the pvars

Same...
pawn Code:
if(strcmp(cmd, "/undercover", true) == 0)
    {
        if(IsACop(playerid) || IsAFreecop(playerid))
        {
            new UnderCoverobj[3];
            UnderCoverobj[0] = CreateObject(18646,0,0,0,0,0,0);
            UnderCoverobj[1] = CreateObject(18646,0,0,0,0,0,0);
            AttachObjectToVehicle(UnderCoverobj[0], GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -0.5, -0.2, 0.8, 2.0, 2.0, 3.0);
            AttachObjectToVehicle(UnderCoverobj[1], GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid), -0.5, -0.2, 0.8, 2.0, 2.0, 3.0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFAA, "You have Attched Undercover light on your vehicle!");
        }
        else
        {
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_GREY, "**You are not a Cop!");
        }
        return 1;
    }
Edit; Object is creted on coordinates 0 0 0 but not attached...

Are you sure you got the right coцrds of the neon?

Object is creted on coordinates 0 0 0 but not attached to vehicle...
Yeah because i paste it from working FS http://forum.sa-mp.com/showthread.ph...highlight=neon
Edit: It works on windows server but not on Linux...