OnPlayerDeath Does Not Work In Filterscript

Whenever I die, the messages are called from my gamemode, but everything that is supposed to happen in my various filterscripts does not. One of the things that should happen is it should add a death to my death count, but it does not.

If anyone has an idea why this isn't working, that would be great. I can't exactly put everything for the OnPlayerDeath in my gamemode, I could try but it would make it more difficult than it would need to be so I would rather leave it in the FS's.

Did you already try;

pawn Код:
SetPVarInt(playerid, "Deaths", playerid);
SetPVarInt(playerid, "Kills", killerid);

Are you sure those FS's are not requiring some plugins or something ? 'Cause they won't work without plugins.

Perhaps check if there's a return with the value 0 in one of your Filterscripts.
Because I read somewhere sometime that if the return value is 0, then it will stop working for other Filterscripts.
Not completly sure of this, but who knows it might be the causing the problem..

Search for
pawn Код:
return 0;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinguinn
Посмотреть сообщение
Did you already try;

pawn Код:
SetPVarInt(playerid, "Deaths", playerid);
SetPVarInt(playerid, "Kills", killerid);
I don't see how that would help, it seems as if it isn't executing OnPlayerDeath in the filterscripts, that is all I can figure out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berlovan
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure those FS's are not requiring some plugins or something ? 'Cause they won't work without plugins.
They have the plugins, they work fine but when it comes to OnPlayerDeath it doesn't do anything

Quote:
Originally Posted by Improvement™
Посмотреть сообщение
Perhaps check if there's a return with the value 0 in one of your Filterscripts.
Because I read somewhere sometime that if the return value is 0, then it will stop working for other Filterscripts.
Not completly sure of this, but who knows it might be the causing the problem..

Search for
pawn Код:
return 0;
The only "return 0;" I have is to do with something else so that can't be it. All I know is that when I die I get the death messages from my gamemode but then nothing happens that is in my FSs.