restart money players

Welcome
Command needs the money that will reset unconnected players, speaking more clearly in the money in accounts ftp. Probably you can do this command, any loop I am on that I do not know. Of course, the file system

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaro95
View Post
Welcome
Command needs the money that will reset unconnected players, speaking more clearly in the money in accounts ftp. Probably you can do this command, any loop I am on that I do not know. Of course, the file system
Reseting Unconnected Player's Money is to Reset Players Money that currectly not in the Server, What is Impossible.
You should talk English about the way. Becuase you need to upgrade your grammer skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4ir-W4ys
View Post
Reseting Unconnected Player's Money is to Reset Players Money that currectly not in the Server, What is Impossible.
You should talk English about the way. Becuase you need to upgrade your grammer skills
I wouldn't be talking because your English skills fail as much as you failed to understand him.
He's wanting a check for offline player accounts hosted in FTP, to reset their cash..

Its not impossible, For example..

/resetmoney [playerid]

Then the command will check the user info (in the FTP server or whatever) if the user exists, then set the info about the money to 0..