[Map] Los Santos Racetrack

Woah it has been a while since I have been on here. I stopped scripting/mapping/SA-MP when the first version beta of 0.3 came out. I was tidying up my hard drive when I came across a map I was working on for my server. Seeing as I no longer have a use for it I decided to publish it here.

CAUTION!!! This Map Will Definitely need a streamer! I have never actually ran it on anything other than MTA so I do not guarantee that it will work. If someone did test it out I would appreciate it if you would post whether or not the map runs with a streamer(and which). I have been away from SAMP for a while so streamers have probably gotten better.

Before I continue babbling on here is the MTA .map file download:
New Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?xgkw2o27jdxbr4z

New Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/XT1eWkqH

Just copy into an empty notepad document and save as .map instead of .txt

Teleport courtesy of Kalzifer (Thanks!)

Code:
if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/racetrack", true)==0)
{
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,color,"You should be a driver for this action!");
}
else if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
{
new getv = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
SetVehiclePos(getv,3433.6111,-1816.7399,12.7850);
SetPlayerPos(playerid,3433.6111,-1816.7399,12.7850);
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,getv,0);
}
return 1;
}
Any comments (and criticisms) are accepted.

__________________________________________________ _________________________________________
EDIT:

VIDEO:[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUm2jCh-hJo[/ame]

I know video quality is rather rubbish but my upload speed sucks

can you please do a pastebin or uplaod to mediafire.com please

this should be added to AdrenalineX would be cool)

Really cool track! Besides it works great with xStreamer (checked it right now) Already Use it
Our tracks are samilar in some places so I'll give a link to mine in the future when it's gonna be reliased.
One question: could I change one thing? I'll like to create a bridge and gates leading to this track.

Woooow it's Very COOL I'm very difficult For Find The Object Like You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzifer
View Post
Really cool track! Besides it works great with xStreamer (checked it right now) Already Use it
Our tracks are samilar in some places so I'll give a link to mine in the future when it's gonna be reliased.
One question: could I change one thing? I'll like to create a bridge and gates leading to this track.
That's great that it works with the streamer, thanks for testing it out! Feel free to make changes to it but like always credit is appreciated. I would also be more than happy to do a loop around one of your tracks.

I will try and upload it to pastebin/mediafire when I get back (on a cell phone now :P)

@ Gangsta and SmileyForCheat Thanks!

EDIT: Since it works fine on a streamer I might tidy the map up a bit (get rid of the holes outside of the railing etc) and make a road leading to it when I have the time. I was worried the object count was getting out of control :S

I like it. Can you upload it to different server?

Good work man! Some of my friends really need maps like these for server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuryfury
View Post
That's great that it works with the streamer, thanks for testing it out! Feel free to make changes to it but like always credit is appreciated. I would also be more than happy to do a loop around one of your tracks.

I will try and upload it to pastebin/mediafire when I get back (on a cell phone now :P)

@ Gangsta and SmileyForCheat Thanks!

EDIT: Since it works fine on a streamer I might tidy the map up a bit (get rid of the holes outside of the railing etc) and make a road leading to it when I have the time. I was worried the object count was getting out of control :S
Don't worry, credits are saved and are dislpayed when everybody enters my server) Of course! Come to my serv any time and try these tracks)

As promised...

New Mediafire Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?68ecrpubrzs7xzx

New Pastebin Link: http://pastebin.com/XT1eWkqH

Just copy into an empty notepad document and save as .map instead of .txt

Thanks for all of the comments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalzifer
View Post
Don't worry, credits are saved and are dislpayed when everybody enters my server) Of course! Come to my serv any time and try these tracks)
What is your IP or server name? I would like to check it out.

10/10, can you at least make a teleport command, or just coordinates?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuryfury
View Post
What is your IP or server name? I would like to check it out.
My server name [RUS][UCHIHA]Drift_0.3 Its ip is dynamic and I usually turn it on closer to evening and night. Today it's gonna work all night. Besides, please look into your private messages. I send you smth for this track there.

Teleport courtesy of Kalzifer (Thanks!)

Code:
if (strcmp(cmdtext, "/racetrack", true)==0)
{
if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_PASSENGER)
{
SendClientMessage(playerid,color,"You should be a driver for this action!");
}
else if(GetPlayerState(playerid) == PLAYER_STATE_ONFOOT || PLAYER_STATE_DRIVER)
{
new getv = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
SetVehiclePos(getv,3433.6111,-1816.7399,12.7850);
SetPlayerPos(playerid,3433.6111,-1816.7399,12.7850);
PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,getv,0);
}
return 1;
}

U're wellcome) add me on skype (danielaquarider) if need, I'll write ip in there. (Serv will work all night today)

good map

where do i add the coding to pawn?

Why is it in a kind of html format and not in CreateObject or CreateDynamicObject?

CreateObject would crash the server and I have no way of knowing what streamers you guys use. It is easy to convert it from the .map to whatever streamer you use.

Fixed Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?xgkw2o27jdxbr4z

... holyshi*.. this is what I call a good race map