Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

In the title, gstyles plugin.

thanks.

Maybe that include is not there?

Or try restarting your PC and it will work.

Same prob for me sometimes in including Dini.

Thanks

The library is not installed on your server. If you got root access you can try to install it yourself (mysql and mysql client packages), else youll have to use another mysql plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
The library is not installed on your server. If you got root access you can try to install it yourself (mysql and mysql client packages), else youll have to use another mysql plugin.
Thanks, do you think volt could install that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Or just contact server owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyleSmith
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks, do you think volt could install that?
Should be no problem for them, I wonder why they didnt do that yet. Just send them a mail and ask for it.

Edit: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=553
Heres a description btw. Depending on how the server is configured you could also try to place that file in your plugins and/or server directory.

Honestly it's just weird. Since they have added the plugin in their One-Click Mod Installer.

I better not try it as I don't know what I'm doing lol.

getting the same error

Код:
[01:08:53]   Failed (libmysqlclient_r.so.16: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory)

You have to download libmysqlclient_r.so.16, and put it in /usr/lib/, but i don't know where the hell can you find it :/