Need Roleplay Scripter

Hello , Im not so good in scripting but i have free server forever , so i whant to find one good scripter that will be team with me and that will do everything he can to script server , server is online now , but its just translated Raven's . you can see it here 194.106.167.94:28050 . Thank's for understanding ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stereotype
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello , Im not so good in scripting but i have free server forever , so i whant to find one good scripter that will be team with me and that will do everything he can to script server , server is online now , but its just translated Raven's . you can see it here 194.106.167.94:28050 . Thank's for understanding ..
Well, First no one will script for ya for free..

Second, In my opinion.. If you need a Decent and Excellent scripter its Kush, But i have small doubt he'll script for free.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Here we go >.>

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElieJabbour
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, First no one will script for ya for free..

Second, In my opinion.. If you need a Decent and Excellent scripter its Kush, But i have small doubt he'll script for free.
Firstly, I am terribly bad. I am nothing in comparison to Ryder, Double-O-Seven, Calg00ne and what-not (wont even list ****** and Slice). Sure, I do have basic and mid understanding of pawn, and I am quite knowledgeable, but I still have a long way to go!

Btw: I learnt from PrawkC so... =\

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
Here we go >.>

Firstly, I am terribly bad. I am nothing in comparison to Ryder, Double-O-Seven, Calg00ne and what-not (wont even list ****** and Slice). Sure, I do have basic and mid understanding of pawn, and I am quite knowledgeable, but I still have a long way to go!

Btw: I learnt from PrawkC so =\
Still, You're an awesome scripter, And i recommend you..

lol why the Port is too long

Ok , Kush there is no problem , if u dont whant to script its ok , i want it bcz im beginer with it , maybe i will script one day ,maybe not...Maybe someone else will answer

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Ok , Kush there is no problem , if u dont whant to script its ok , i want it bcz im beginer with it , maybe i will script one day ,maybe not...Maybe someone else will answer
I'll script if you have $

I will see what i can do , and how much u whant

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I will see what i can do , and how much u whant
You won't find any scripter that will script for ya without $, Especially Pro Scripters such like Kush, And the payment depends on per hour for an FS or a GM, Example a 3$/h for a GM.. etc

Check your PM's

Check your PM bro, I gave you a response, I'm first come first serve.

ok dealed