CryENGINE 3 SDK - Create your OWN games!

Crytek has released its "CryENGINE SDK" absolutely free of charge. Its the same engine that created Crysis 2.

Anyone can now download a full version of the best All-In-One Game Development Engine for free and use it without charge for non-commercial game development.

The award winning SDK provides the complete game engine to create AAA quality next generation games for PC, and includes the CryENGINE 3 Sandbox level editor, a production-proven, 3rd generation "What you see is what you play" (WYSIWYP) - tool designed by and for professional developers.

The free CryENGINE SDK will be updated regularly, to make sure you have access to all the advances made to CryENGINE 3.

Код:
System Requirements [Developer]

Supported operating Systems: XP, Vista, Windows 7 (with Windows 7 recommended)
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2GHz, AMD Athlon 64 X2 2GHz or better
    Memory: GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
    Video Card : nVidia 8800GT 512MB RAM, ATI 3850HD 512MB RAM or better

System Requirements [End User]

Supported operating Systems: Windows XP SP2, Windows Vista SP1 or SP2, Windows 7
    CPU: 32-bit or 64-bit processor (a multi-core processor is strongly recommended)
    Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB recommended)
    Video Card: ShaderModel 3 capable graphics card (for example an NVidia 6 series card)
Source: AskVG.com

More info: http://www.crytek.com/

Wait what?

Looks awesome . If I only knew how to script in a different language than PAWN

That is so epic, I was always discussing with friends how great it would be to play arround with the engine Crysis and Farcry are built on, it came true

So this can only be used with farcry and Crysis? I'm very sad that I do not have these games

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Coldheart
Посмотреть сообщение
So this can only be used with farcry and Crysis? I'm very sad that I do not have these games

SDK = Software Development Kit. A.K.A. create your own stuff.

what this program do into crysis?

How to download it ? The Software. I just got .rar files from CryEngine3 :S

Else, Awsome!

I was waiting for this, I hope it's better than SDK :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meinstad
Посмотреть сообщение
How to download it ? The Software. I just got .rar files from CryEngine3 :S

Else, Awsome!
That is the engine, an engine is a bunch of code libaries basicly, however they provide an editor and some launcher I haven't really checked it out, check bin32 or bin64 if you're on a 64 bits computer.

Thank you for this information. It should be easy since I have experience with such programs.