You are banned from this server.

Sometimes this shows up, yet it's my local server, hows this possible?
It's getting annoying I must do every time /q

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes this shows up, yet it's my local server, hows this possible?
It's getting annoying I must do every time /q
Its a samp bug..

Why don't you contact the samp Team?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElieJabbour
Посмотреть сообщение
Its a samp bug..
I never got this yet, and I joined my localhost server at least 500 times now. Since what version does this bug occur? Would be interesting what causes this.
is it a windows or linux server? And what revision?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
I never got this yet, and I joined my localhost server at least 500 times now. Since what version does this bug occur? Would be interesting what causes this.
is it a windows or linux server? And what revision?
Dude, Sometimes when you crash and directly the server responds again or kept Retrying to Reconnect, for hours.. etc it may give you this line "You are banned from this server"

It's not only on this version, I remember this happening even on earlier versions.
Version I use is the latest.

And it's Windows.

@I don't crash, it happens after GMX. It's not like I'm gonna get out and in each time I have something to test...

And why do you call him a dude?

Mostly happens to me when I loose connection.

Stop cheating :P

Joking, It might be a problem with server restarting or losing connection to the server as far as I know. Probably you use sa-mp client 0.3c R1 to connect to sa-mp server R2/R3/R4/R5, try to update client and server if it's yours.

Idk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gragoolon
Посмотреть сообщение
Stop cheating :P

Joking, It might be a problem with server restarting or losing connection to the server as far as I know. Probably you use sa-mp client 0.3c R1 to connect to sa-mp server R2/R3/R4/R5, try to update client and server if it's yours.

Idk...
It's the same client for all 0.3c server versions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gragoolon
Посмотреть сообщение
It might be a problem with server restarting or losing connection to the server...
How can you loose connection to the server if it's localhost??

And Zh3r0, wait until Kalcor or others SA-MP members will read this and see what they say xD