deathlist problem

is there anyway to clear the deathlist?

F9..

I think he means reset it so all names/weapons are gone.

But I don't think it's possible.

EDIT:
Sorry! Read wrong.

But I don't think its possible either, but who knows? Maybe it is.

I meant with a PAWN function, maybe send SendDeathMessage with different params, i tried a couple but it doesnt work.

It is totally possible...i did lots an lots of testing and i have just made a very simple function for it!
And yes i even amazed myself :O

Add this Function to your [GM] or admin[FS]
pawn Код:
}
forward ClearKillFeed(playerid, lines);
public ClearKillFeed(playerid, lines)//By Killa[DGZ]
{
    if (IsPlayerConnected(playerid))
    {
        for(new i=0; i<lines; i++)//how many lines to clear( which is 6, but it could be 5 i just use 6 to make sure )
        {
            SendDeathMessage(202, 202, 202);// 202 = nothing, so no playerid, no killerid and no reason.
        }
    }
    return 1;
Then use this inside your command
pawn Код:
for(new i = 0; i < MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
{
    ClearKillFeed(i, 6);//Calls the "ClearKillFeed" function to clear 6 lines for all players
}
//sendclientmsg "killfeed cleared by admin"
Is what you need

I still don't understand you. You just want to toggle the deathlist? Or you wanna sort it out like you see only of someone kills with the M4, and only if someone kills with the Deagle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
I still don't understand you. You just want to toggle the deathlist? Or you wanna sort it out like you see only of someone kills with the M4, and only if someone kills with the Deagle?
He was simply needing to clear the current kills that are already on the killlfeed, which is what my function above does...

Killa[DGZ] u r my hero

And for some people, i will explain it. I need it cos i made textdraw score board, and for it to look good, deathlist needs to be gone at this time.

edit: but i dont see the point of sending this message 6 times if 5 is the maximum on the deathlist, and why do it for playerid if it will clear for all players :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by i514x_
Посмотреть сообщение
Killa[DGZ] u r my hero

And for some people, i will explain it. I need it cos i made textdraw score board, and for it to look good, deathlist needs to be gone at this time.

edit: but i dont see the point of sending this message 6 times if 5 is the maximum on the deathlist, and why do it for playerid if it will clear for all players :P

Q: but i dont see the point of sending this message 6 times if 5 is the maximum on the deathlist?
A: What if someone kills while your clearing it? lolz yeah idk it was just the way i made it.

Q: why do it for playerid if it will clear for all players?
A: the command simply calls the function for everyone an the function checks who is connected an clears 6 lines for each of them ( basically clears everyones killlist )

second of all i made it like this so i can clear my own killfeed by calling the function for myself without effecting other players!

An if your really worried about kills popping up while your fancy "score board" is displayed just simply put this function on a 1000ms timer an have it active while your "score board" is active.

i can't see it causing any problems, but you will have to call from wherever for who you need it for