[Tool/Web/Other] BSN Image2Textdraw Converter Online

Good Job Keep it up !!

i have 4 Errors
Quote:

D:\Dowenloads\Alles andere\LosAngelesReallife0.3b!\filterscripts\gtawc .pwn(52) : error 017: undefined symbol "undefined"
D:\Dowenloads\Alles andere\LosAngelesReallife0.3b!\filterscripts\gtawc .pwn(52) : error 017: undefined symbol "undefined"
D:\Dowenloads\Alles andere\LosAngelesReallife0.3b!\filterscripts\gtawc .pwn(52) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

I can fixx it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benjamin_Price
View Post
i have 4 Errors

I can fixx it?
This happens with "Some Kind of Images" which are very few (Like I got that for a .png image but other .png's worked though). Try a different image or convert it into another format.

What's the original version of the song in the video called?

I know it's a song by Taylor Swift, but I can't remember which one...

//EDiT:

It's I'm Only Me When I'm With You

I would like if you make that be possible to the user had a option to convert large images, i want to do some tests with a textdraw streamer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyNiC
View Post
I would like if you make that be possible to the user had a option to convert large images, i want to do some tests with a textdraw streamer.
I'm gonna try the Double-O-Text textdraw streamer, if it works, ill add a feature to use it in the app.
Edit: The object streamer can just create textdraws more than 2048 but the maximum amount of textdraws that can be showed on screen is still 2024

\filterscripts\advertimage.pwn(51) : error 017: undefined symbol "undefined"
\filterscripts\advertimage.pwn(51) : fatal error 107: too many error messages on one line

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664 Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

4 Errors.

The same with all .png files !!

---------------------------------
NOT WORKING with .png images!
---------------------------------

Verry great fs. You can add only one textdraw image or more ? Good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBLTeam
View Post
Verry great fs. You can add only one textdraw image or more ? Good work!
Yup, only one image at a time because of limited amount of textdraws. You could use two images by combining them into one single image with transparent background keeping max amount of pixels in range.

Page not found, fix it or give us full code, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKStyle
View Post
Page not found, fix it or give us full code, please.
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=254710 is an possible alternative

Website death