Irc join/part message help

Hello!

I've been trying to get this irc script working but with no success.
There's no way I can make it happen that it echoes %s has joined the server when somebody joins.
The echo works when example somebody spawns or when he talks inside the server.
But the join/part messages just won't work.
There is no error at all. I have already tried about 3 scripts, 1 from PlayerX, one from sneaky or what's his name and another one that idk who made.
I have all the includes and the plugins I need.
The code:
Код:
public OnPlayerConnect(playerid)
{
 	new msg[128];
 	if(EchoStatus == 0) return 1;
        format(msg,sizeof(msg),"12>>4 [%d]12 %s has joined the server.", playerid, PlayerName(playerid));
	IRC_Say(IRC_EchoConnection, EchoChan, msg);
	isPlayerSpawned[playerid] = 0;
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
    new msg[128];
    format(msg,sizeof(msg),"12>>4 [%d]12 %s has left the server. (%s)", playerid,     PlayerName(playerid),IRC_DisconnectNames[reason]);
	isPlayerSpawned[playerid] = 0;
	return 1;
}

public OnPlayerSpawn(playerid)
{
	new msg[128];
    format(msg,sizeof(msg),"12>>4 [%d]12 %s has spawned.", playerid, PlayerName(playerid));
	isPlayerSpawned[playerid] = 1;
	return 1;
}
Help would be really appriciated, since this is the last thing I need for making my server complete.
Thanks

pawn Код:
Make sure that EchoStatus is NOT 0.

I have got every include there is needed for irc to work.
None of my other scripts have nothing about irc inside so they can't be responsible for this.
The irc script does not have any fault.
I have removed the EchoStatus thing so it should paste that message in irc no matter what when a player connects.
I really don't understand this.
Same irc echo message, same format, same thing works when a player talks or when he spawns, but it doesn't on the OnPlayerConnect and OnPlayerDisconnect.

This is the stupidest thing I have ever expirienced in scripting, I'm very confused at this moment.