What speakers do you have on your PC?

Hello!

I have myself an oval car speaker.
And a ghetto box :P

Video Removed

learn2usecamera

Why the hell do you have a car speaker as your bass? I just have two CA (Cyber Acoustics) speakers, nothing special.

I'm looking into purchasing two sets of these, but I need the money first of all!

Logitech X-530's. They're pretty good for $60.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaTochNietDan
Посмотреть сообщение
how much those speakers cost?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xkirill
Посмотреть сообщение
how much those speakers cost?
Only 80 euros, good deal, they are really good speakers. The subwoofer is extremely powerful too.

* Looks at linuxthefish with The X-Files playing on a projector

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What model are yours, i may have an earlier model. got it refurbished on ebay, and they had a 10-inch subwoofer and it POUNDS, can get almost the whole second story to shake :P

Edit: got my pics, and now that i think about it the sub is more like 6-ish inches i think. I have never formally measured it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowster
Посмотреть сообщение
What model are yours, i may have an earlier model. got it refurbished on ebay, and they had a 10-inch subwoofer and it POUNDS, can get almost the whole second story to shake :P

Edit: got my pics, and now that i think about it the sub is more like 6-ish inches i think. I have never formally measured it.
Nah I know what ones yours are, Logitech still sell them too, I was going to get that but this set is a little more powerful, just a hair

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nah I know what ones yours are, Logitech still sell them too, I was going to get that but this set is a little more powerful, just a hair
How long have you had your's? i believe the amp in my sub or the volume knob in it is starting to wear down
Also when you turn you'rs way up with the bass on high do you notice like a peak of the bass and then it starts to get quieter to power the other speakers? I've been noticing that in mine recently

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowster
Посмотреть сообщение
How long have you had your's? i believe the amp in my sub or the volume knob in it is starting to wear down
Also when you turn you'rs way up with the bass on high do you notice like a peak of the bass and then it starts to get quieter to power the other speakers? I've been noticing that in mine recently
I haven't noticed any of that, I've had them for about 6 months now I guess.