help me pls i add /ls /lv /sf and not wroked pls help

Quote:
Originally Posted by alking282
Посмотреть сообщение
help me pls i add /ls /lv /sf and not wroked pls help
Elaborate.

What ?
Lines, errors, something ?

I need to also inform you that Humans CAN NOT read minds.

If you want to have a chance of begin remembered as a NOT looser, click this link.

pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(cmdtext,"/ls",true))
    {            
        SetPlayerPos(playerid,x,y,z);
        SendClientMessage(playerid,0x00FF00FF,"You teleported to Los Santos");
        return 1;
    }
Change the X Y Z to your own location.

I'll give you an example, written using ZCMD:

pawn Код:
CMD:ls(playerid, params[]) // command is /ls
{
    if(!IsPlayerAdmin(playerid)) // Is the player not an RCON admin?
        return false; // Nope, they are not an RCON admin- return false- stop the command.

SetPlayerPos(playerid, POSX, POSY, POSZ); // Set the position. Replace POSX-POSZ with your coordinates.
    SendClientMessage(playerid, 0xFFFFFFFF, "Welcome to Los Santos."); // Send a message.
    return 1; // Command finished processing
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAhead
Посмотреть сообщение

I need to also inform you that Humans CAN NOT read minds.

If you want to have a chance of begin remembered as a NOT looser, click this link.
Who do you think you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
Who do you think you are?
I do not see any of his logics, thinking we could know what the problem is, He says he has a problem, not telling what exactly is not working, what he is not understanding nor giving any kind of code we can use to fix.

So he has provided us about almost nothing useful, and I am not sure if he is a scripter, or he is just requesting that kind of script. If he would add a bit more detail I would of not thought that would be needed to post.

BTW, He also broke 2 rules that if he hadn't break he would know how to scrip that.
He also irresponsibly used something without reading its rules and instructions.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I do not see any of his logics, thinking we could know what the problem is, He says he has a problem, not telling what exactly is not working, what he is not understanding nor giving any kind of code we can use to fix.

So he has provided us about almost nothing useful, and I am not sure if he is a scripter, or he is just requesting that kind of script. If he would add a bit more detail I would of not thought that would be needed to post.
That was inappropriate and not needed. If your going to act immature, do it somewhere else.

As for the OP, next time elaborate on your problem. We understand that the commands doesn't work, but you must place some form of code so we can understand what the actual problem is and how we may find a solution.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I am not sure if he is a scripter
mhh really not, i dont understand what he is asking for