Creating new gamemode

Hello,

I'm going to create a new gamemode. What you guys suggest me?
  • DINI
  • INI
  • Mysql
  • SII
What you guys suggest me?

MySQL / Dini.
Depends what is more easy for you to use.

DINI is equal to INI

DINI = DracoBlue INI.

INI Is more common due to its simplicty, I suggest y_ini as i heard the best from it

I personally use MySql.

Safest-Fastest-Best.

MySQL or Y_INI.

Hey noob It's Justin. Good luck ^^

Ehab, Please tell me your secret on posting something that is useless?

Let me guess...Post Count?

Calling someone a noob is not helpful. At all.

MySQL or Y_INI

I use MySQL but I don't use Y_INI, dini for beginners but I'm not sure if it's the same like Y_INI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darnell
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL / Dini.
Depends what is more easy for you to use.
In this case it's not about easy or something, I just need the best one
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadAhead
Посмотреть сообщение
DINI is equal to INI

DINI = DracoBlue INI.

INI Is more common due to its simplicty, I suggest y_ini as i heard the best from it

I personally use MySql.

Safest-Fastest-Best.
I was also thinking about Mysql since I can make the UCP via PHP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL or Y_INI.
Like I said above here I was thinking about Mysql or Y_INI yes. But just not sure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ehab1911
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey noob It's Justin. Good luck ^^
Hi Justin, Good to see you here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.pepper
Посмотреть сообщение
MySQL or Y_INI

I use MySQL but I don't use Y_INI, dini for beginners but I'm not sure if it's the same like Y_INI.
I think DINI is having the same working as Y_INI. Only the code is a bit difference. But about the speed. I don't really know.

Everyone thank you for your reaction, I think I'm going for the Mysql

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

He is my friend. What's your problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello,

I'm going to create a new gamemode. What you guys suggest me?
  • DINI
  • INI
  • Mysql
  • SII
What you guys suggest me?
If your bound to use Y_INI in which I highly recomend you to use the full on YSI package.

As for MySQL, I doubt your gamemode will be recognized. There's already Vortex 2 (by Calg00ne).

Y_Ini i used and im happy with that

If you are sure that you'll be able to handle MySQL, go ahead for it. It's highly flexible, advanced system for user data and stuff.

But if you think you're not so good in SQL, go for Y_INI, becuase out of other(non-sql) saving systems, it's the best.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPLEOMAX
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are sure that you'll be able to handle MySQL, go ahead for it. It's highly flexible, advanced system for user data and stuff.

But if you think you're not so good in SQL, go for Y_INI, becuase out of other(non-sql) saving systems, it's the best.
Honestly I've never used Mysql with PAWN. But I have alot of expierence with Mysql and PHP (Matched). So I hope I can use that knowledge with PAWN.

I'm just giving it a try, if it failed I'm going for Y_INI. In my mind I had ZCMD + SSCANF but YCMD isn't looking bad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingunit
Посмотреть сообщение
Honestly I've never used Mysql with PAWN. But I have alot of expierence with Mysql and PHP (Matched). So I hope I can use that knowledge with PAWN.

I'm just giving it a try, if it failed I'm going for Y_INI. In my mind I had ZCMD + SSCANF but YCMD isn't looking bad.
I'm currently using y_commands or 'YCMD' as you may call it and the help function is pretty interesting. Other functions within the include makes this actually superior over ZCMD. It's ZCMD with more and better uses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kush
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm currently using y_commands or 'YCMD' as you may call it and the help function is pretty interesting. Other functions within the include makes this actually superior over ZCMD. It's ZCMD with more and better uses.
What's the point of the help function? It's just like /hello help or I'm totally wrong?

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=169029

if you making RP gamemod i sugest you a YCMD (becouse he is faster then ZCMD in lots of commands)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=169029

if you making RP gamemod i sugest you a YCMD (becouse he is faster then ZCMD in lots of commands)
Aah I see thank you.

Hmm my vote is really going to Mysql. It's just like the same as PHP. My register and login script is working correctly within like 15minutes.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

DeadAhead, Please tell me your secret on posting something that is useless?

- Yup that was useless.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The best is MySQL for now. Its may not be the easyest but its the fastest saving system.
And im fully sure that if you follow this tutorial, you would know how to make it correct.

Y_ini isnt bad too, but with MySQL you can build a UCP and a ACP (User control panel / Admin control panel) which is very nice and usefull!

Don't use DINI! - The best SQLite or Y_INI.

If you want to create something with website ( php ), then use MySQL.