[FilterScript] AVS - Advanced Vehicle System

Hi,i have a problem,when i want to buy a car i click Yes but nothing happens.Why?PLS HELP
return is on 0

How Do i integrate the Cash system with my gamemode, My script is a GF edit and uses the function "PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]" to edit a players Money. This way money cannot be hacked...When a player buys a car it uses the basic GivePlayerMoney function and the players money changes for a split second then returns to its previous amount..therefore my cars are free? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisFly
View Post
How Do i integrate the Cash system with my gamemode, My script is a GF edit and uses the function "PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]" to edit a players Money. This way money cannot be hacked...When a player buys a car it uses the basic GivePlayerMoney function and the players money changes for a split second then returns to its previous amount..therefore my cars are free? ?
Just integrate the FS into your gamemode.

after gmx,even if a unload the fs all the cars are bugged..

How Do i integrate the Cash system with my gamemode, My script is a GF edit and uses the function "PlayerInfo[playerid][pCash]" to edit a players Money. This way money cannot be hacked...When a player buys a car it uses the basic GivePlayerMoney function and the players money changes for a split second then returns to its previous amount..therefore my cars are free do not tell me to integrate into my gamemode im not that good -_- ill pay if someone helps

What can be so hard to integrate? Just copy & paste, make sure you paste in the right callbacks, and make sure you don't copy something you already have.

Still really like it, i added 6 dealerships with 400 cars or something thanks so much!

Commands don't work at all for me

(I didn't implant that admin code into my gamemode BTW because I don't know how -.-" )

pawn Code:
C:\Users\Ashwin\Desktop\SAMP Server\filterscripts\avs.pwn(576) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerDistanceFromPoint"
C:\Users\Ashwin\Desktop\SAMP Server\filterscripts\avs.pwn(568) : warning 203: symbol is never used: "playerid"
C:\Users\Ashwin\Desktop\SAMP Server\filterscripts\avs.pwn(1311) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetPlayerDistanceFromPoint"
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
I did installed the latest SA-MP server and I still get these errors.

Nice vehicle system.

How i can make to freeze the cars that are selling

Sounds Sweet, Going To test It Out In My Server

why you do not put the command strcmp, because it will be better
Also for the vehicle to a kind of enum

Im using this and when i do /v then click park all paint jobs/spray paints goes can you help me

How does this work if i use /adddealership it only creates a 3D-Text label and what to do then?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dripac
View Post
How does this work if i use /adddealership it only creates a 3D-Text label and what to do then?
It's supposed to give you the vehicle dealership ID, which you use for adding dealership cars

OOps never mind wrong page

Very nice filterscript, looks like something I could use.

Mademan this is amazing !

Very Good!