[FilterScript] AVS - Advanced Vehicle System

Getting this error

warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "GetPlayerAVSAdmin")

on this:

public GetPlayerAVSAdmin(playerid)
{
return PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin];
}

pAdmin is my admin system

there is a bug with /givecarkeys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freemuffins
View Post
Getting this error

warning 235: public function lacks forward declaration (symbol "GetPlayerAVSAdmin")

on this:

{
}

pAdmin is my admin system
Go to your forwards and add this:
Code:
forward GetPlayerAVSAdmin(playerid);

I have a question, say If a player bought a car and then logged out and logged back in again does he need to respawn his car and if so how?

Where we make this? Where is the admin script? 5. Link this FS with your admin system (if you want)

Just add this function to the admin script

pawn Code:
{
}

You must use YOUR admin system variable. PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] is just EXAMPLE.

How do I repark the dealer vehicle somewhere else? cause I do /editv but Idk what [nr] [value1] [value2]

I have a problem when I enter add command vehicle (/ addv 0 411 2 1 150000), the system writes an error (invalid dealerid) tell me that is not correct I enter

how i can add an vehicle i tryed /addv 402(buffalo) blue blue 50000 but that doesn't work.
Can you help me, if you can help me PM me please.

Its needs a /getcar command!

love it. very good script

nice work and good jab

Cool AVS, <3 it!

Hey everythings works fine for me , but is there any way players can like /park , the car because eveyrtime it respawns in the store its really annoying its getting overfilled by cars please help

Edit : FOund it nvm

ladmin4v2 , Please help i wanna link my admin system with this filterscripts i use ladmin4v2 but cant find its variable please someone help me .. i really need to do it so all admins can /respawncars.

And why does all mods diseapar when you respawn the car ? :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by maho422
View Post
ladmin4v2 , Please help i wanna link my admin system with this filterscripts i use ladmin4v2 but cant find its variable please someone help me .. i really need to do it so all admins can /respawncars.

And why does all mods diseapar when you respawn the car ? :/
I use ladmin but I login as rcon it's the same thing almost since ladmin has reloadfs as a command. But you need to go to transfender or arch angels and tune your car at the shop. If you got a tune fs it doesn't save. I know because I had the same problem.

yo. i was wondering if there is a way to save the location to the dealership cars.

like when i was restarting the server, all the cars spawned where i the dealership icon is.

i know this was a little late but i hope someone still cares

perfect script.......

i have a problem with this fs on my own server

when i choose \'cancel\' on buying car or /v option,server will close the connection

i think i must config my gm with this fs,because i tested it in another gm and worked successfully.

plz help me to fix this.this is best fs for me..................

Very good this vehicles system, going to try this on my server.

Download links (files) are attached to the fist post, bottom.

Check for this:
Code:
Attached Files
	avs.amx (108.8 KB, 2057 views)
	avs.pwn (105.4 KB, 4249 views)

Nice, thank you very much!