[FilterScript] AVS - Advanced Vehicle System

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jari_Johnson*
View Post
check if you have EVERYTHING in your scriptfiles folder, i've had this before, but i re-downloaded and put everything in the folders...
I tried this, but it won't let me name the folders:

<server>\scriptfiles\AVS\Vehicles\
<server>\scriptfiles\AVS\Dealerships\
<server>\scriptfiles\AVS\FuelStations\

My computer will not let me name a folder with < > or \

Is there something else I can do?

Thanks!

I updated the script to SA-MP version 0.3d R2. Interior and virtual world should save now when parking.

I also added a common problems section to first post (please read it before posting any problems)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meisternuke
View Post
i become this error:

error 076: syntax error in the expression, or invalid function call

i want to connect the filterscript with my admin system in my gamemode:

forward GetPlayerAVSAdmin(playerid);

public GetPlayerAVSAdmin(playerid)

{

return Admin;

}

this is my admin funktion:

stock Admin(playerid,rang)

{

if(GetPVarInt(playerid,"Adminlevel")>=rang)return 1;

return 0;

}
pawn Code:
forward GetPlayerAVSAdmin(playerid);
{
    return GetPVarInt(playerid,"Adminlevel");
}
Quote:
Originally Posted by king4you
View Post
Someone have idiea or allready writted a command that show you your vehicles like:

Vehicle 1: Club

and such

i dont really know how to make it i try to find out but allways fails...
You can use /trackcar for it. It gives a list of all your vehicles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoyDenker
View Post
EDIT:If someone could help me with my problem i will be verry happy wich that :P

my problem: i have no idea how to link it with my admin system? i have no iadea how i have to varieble my admin system i use XtremeAdmin2.

here is a link to it : https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=286

P.S. I didn\'t make that admin system!!!

Thanks
You must put the GetPlayerAVSAdmin function to XtremeAdmin2 script and re-compile it.

I know that you have post about the engine not working but can you show me how to setup the car engine and light i dont know how to setup

PLease help me i dont know what to do here i downloaded this and i extracted it in the filterscripts folder then compiled

it but the cmds arent working in game.

You do not filter out server actors, mine all end up under the field at 0,0,0 lolz

Sa-mp 0.3e error

Unable to load filterscript \'avs.amx\'.

Heya!

Good script better than me!

But how to use /addv, /adddealership , whats the command for buying etc..

Nice 100% works for me But can you tell me how to remove that box in the bottom(Enginen Alarmn Fuel:On blahblahblah) because i have another filter script for that

Hi, I give / adddealearship server that I fall? apologize for. that is Romanian English but ....: (

Buhhhh

It crashes the Server within Seconds

i am not able to create a dealership it always says that i am not admin i set my level to 5 which means owner admin even then i cant able to create anything.please solve my problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Height
View Post
i am not able to create a dealership it always says that i am not admin i set my level to 5 which means owner admin even then i cant able to create anything.please solve my problem
make sure you edited it to your correct variable EX: PlayerAdminLevel[playerid] or PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin], not every script uses the same.

i dont understand your explanation D_Malfoy, please explain it more i am a rookie scripter. so i need more explanation regarding the pawn code

{

return PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin];

}

here what we need to give instead of PlayerInfo , playerid and pAdmin

please help me. i am not sure about it , because i am not the creator of my trucking script.

or else it will be better if u are given the trucking script which i use. so you will be able to tell me exactly how to use this function

i am using Power PC60\'s trucking script which is availiable in this same forum

so please help me guys by editing the above function according to that script and posting it here

i will be very much thankful to you.

also tell me where to place this function in the pawn code of the trucking script (just mention the line number).

please help me i am inn great need of help

Is there a way to like change the owner of the car? As my players wish to keep the same cars with a different name. Say if they were bored of that name etc...?

Ugh! The engine starts up when I get into the car it says "Engine Off" but it still runs, I added this to my script:

public OnGameModeInit()

{

ManualVehicleEngineAndLights();

}

still didnt work (Yes I restarted the server)

WHAT DO I DO?

How do I get rid of the /ejectall and /tow?

Help is appriciated!

anyway to take justthe fuel part of this and add to server im useing a cops and robbers it has its own fuel sys but no way to get more fuel or if i could find a way to trun off gms fule and just use would be fine but im a nooie at this

ok i only made a folder for the stations and only loaded 2 stations 0 cars 0 dealerships thats good now i only need to trun off your hud or the gms hud any help would be nice ty

I like this Vehicle System its not very simple to script it but its awesome......the only bad thing is that the Vehicle Dashboard is too big!

NICE DDDD

hey i was wondering if theres a way to park the vehicles instead of them just falling and that being there spawn