[FilterScript] AVS - Advanced Vehicle System

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with the speedometer in this fs, it only appears for some of my players, in fact the first one like id 4,5,6 etc and there is just the speedobox, the grey rectangle, for the other. (id 1,2,3 are bots)

I have tried many things, please help
ps : sorry for my bad english

Thanks a lot

Someone have idiea or allready writted a command that show you your vehicles like:
Vehicle 1: Club
and such
i dont really know how to make it i try to find out but allways fails...

Man when i enter car opens dialog to buy a car, when i click Yes (i want to buy a car) nothing happens , and I create a fuel station and i type /fuel nothing happens.. Sorry for my bad english
Help help help please

The avs FS starts up with my server just fine. When I'm in game and I use /adddealership, my server shuts down. Could someone help me?

Good job 9/10

To put this felterscript must to remove vehicle system from gamemode script?Thanks

Hey Man, Why when i type /adddealership or /addfuelstation?
please help me!
i need ur help

Good Job But Dont Work /addv and /dealership

Yeahh I thought it was awesome! UNTIL... If u enter a car and it says do you want to buy this vehicle, and u hit yes but got 0 money you can just drive off with it.

I also realised when I hit yes or no it does nothing on every vehicle help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvsoul36
Посмотреть сообщение
The avs FS starts up with my server just fine. When I'm in game and I use /adddealership, my server shuts down. Could someone help me?
you need to add the scriptfile folders, read the first page again.

good job

i've got a lil' problem .When i enter a car the buy dialog show me 2 possible answers Yes or No , if i click no , it still let me drive that car , how could i fix this.Don't seams nothing wrong with this
if(GetPlayerVehicleAccess(playerid, vehicleid) != 3)
{
RemovePlayerFromVehicle(playerid);
}

I do not understand what a dealership

any know is works on 0.3R-2?

The Virtualworld on my car doesnt save, and i try to use it on my garage system so it's very anoying..
Anyone knows why the VW doesnt save? solution?

When I do /adddealership it adds the name of the dealership to my server. All of a sudden none of my cmd's work and my server shuts itself down. Can anyone help? I am running avs on 0.3d-R2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvsoul36
View Post
When I do /adddealership it adds the name of the dealership to my server. All of a sudden none of my cmd's work and my server shuts itself down. Can anyone help? I am running avs on 0.3d-R2.
check if you have EVERYTHING in your scriptfiles folder, i've had this before, but i re-downloaded and put everything in the folders...

Nice one ;P