How fast do you type

How fast do you type? Here is mine.
I know it's not so good. Show yours.

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
j.gs contains content from www.primaryppc.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
****** has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.primaryppc.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.primaryppc.com, visit the ****** Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

ou reached 400 points, so you achieved position 10809 of 901013 on the ranking list

You type 641 characters per minute
You have 107 correct words and
you have 9 wrong words

78 words per minute.

I can't preform the test now, but when I checked 4 years ago I was typing 75wpm

[Image: Screenshot-Typing_Speed_Test_-_how_fast_...-_******_C]

I've gotten ~130 words per minute in Typeracer before though.

My highest record is 110 words per minute or something like that... Long time since i've done this :P Don't know have many characters I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snipa
Посмотреть сообщение
Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
j.gs contains content from www.primaryppc.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
****** has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
We have already notified www.primaryppc.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.primaryppc.com, visit the ****** Safe Browsing diagnostic page.
What do you mean?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacklite
Посмотреть сообщение
[Image: Screenshot-Typing_Speed_Test_-_how_fast_...-_******_C]

I've gotten ~130 words per minute in Typeracer before though.
I've got 153