How come nobody ever released the racing FS everybody wants?!

I've been testing ALOT race filterscripts, but none of them seems to come close enough to what I want.
I want a FS that supports multiple races, and that doesnt have a /load "name of race" . I used Phanto Racing system but there is a menu that needs to be used to join the races.. I just want to have a teleport, for example, /drag1, and then there is a array/checkpoint, once you enter the checkpoint you can /join the race. For the next 30-60 seconds people can also join that race. I have seen this in so many servers, how come nobody ever released such thing yet?
I am sure many people would be happy if it had been. As ive seen many persons with the same question as me.

Probably because you don't always get exactly what you want, especially for free. It would be ridiculous for someone to take the time and make something exactly to your specifications for no personal gain.

You have multiple options out there already. Get over it and make due with what you have available right now, or make your own.

Maybe He was telling a Race System Like Impulse99
When Player teleport in one place theres already a racecheckpoint
Gemini if you want to use like that system go to Impulse99 Server
And Ask to the scripter about that system and they will answer your Problem
Or Script Your Self it would take some weeks or Month
To Finish That Cool Cool Cool System