Gangzone - color white

Hey,

I found out you cannot use any kind of white (e.g. 0xffffffAA) in your gangzones. This will cause a sort of display-bug, if you're at the egde of a zone it will cover the area outside it too. It only happens when you're driving a vehicle or moving on-foot. This is probably an old bug, although it's very annoying. Can this be fixed?

P.S.: Little message to the moderators: I'm trying to help the community by reporting bugs. If you're planning to delete my bugreport again like what happened to the others, AT LEAST send me a message WHY you deleted it.

Greetz,
Danny

Are you sure it happens with white color only? Maybe the coords are not correct? Can you show the code?

I'm also having this in my old admin system that uses dini
this doesn't only happens in white it also happens in every color

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadeMan
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you sure it happens with white color only? Maybe the coords are not correct? Can you show the code?
As far as I'm concerned, this didn't happen with red.

Also, the system I'm using (I made my own) doesn't really have 'a code', it's loaded directly from a MySQL database.

http://i50.tinypic.com/37zn7.jpg

The first two coordinates are equal to minx and miny, like in the gangzones, and the second coords are the maxx and the maxy.

After that, I load them with this:

pawn Код:
// Before this is called, I've sent a loadquery.
forward OnFactionZoneLoad();
public OnFactionZoneLoad()
{
    new mysqlquery[900];
    mysql_store_result();
    new zones=0;
    while(mysql_fetch_row_format(mysqlquery,"|"))
    {
        sscanf(mysqlquery,"p<|>{d}dffffd",FactionZone[zones][fzOwner],FactionZone[zones][fzFirstX],FactionZone[zones][fzFirstY],FactionZone[zones][fzSecondX],FactionZone[zones][fzSecondY],FactionZone[zones][fzColor]);
        FactionZone[zones][fzID]=zones;
        FactionZone[zones][fzZoneID][0]=GangZoneCreate(FactionZone[zones][fzFirstX],FactionZone[zones][fzFirstY],FactionZone[zones][fzSecondX],FactionZone[zones][fzSecondY]);
        FactionZone[zones][fzZoneID][1]=CreateDynamicRectangle(FactionZone[zones][fzFirstX],FactionZone[zones][fzFirstY],FactionZone[zones][fzSecondX],FactionZone[zones][fzSecondY]);
        zones++;
    }
    return 1;
}

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
http://i50.tinypic.com/37zn7.jpg

The first two coordinates are equal to minx and miny, like in the gangzones, and the second coords are the maxx and the maxy.
miny: 1681.199585
maxy: 1237.022339

miny should be smaller than maxy

Can that cause a problem like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Danny-
Посмотреть сообщение
Can that cause a problem like this?
Yes.

I tested your code (not from SQL tho). It also happens on my server. If I switched the cordinates it was fixed.