WOW Thats THE WORST BUG

guys help!
i've a BIG problem maybe huge idk
i just can't run GTA SAMP , i have win 7 ultimate and GT 220 as a VGA card so i have the aero theme ,
when i run samp it turn ma theme to basic then the samp stops and the theme is still basic so i have to log off then open again then try to fix it, i tried and FAILED
WHAT TO DO Guys
i've got this problem b4 but i formated ma local disk C: so i got it working
BUT NOW Im Stuck , cuz i have just 20.3 GB free of 120.8 GB cuz of GAMES
all new games
so i hope you fix that problem with anyway BUT NOT FORMAT PLZ

Have you tried re installing GTA completely along with SA:MP, also i reccomend deleting the games you dont play ?

well i do play em' all (1іі7 hehe) but i've already re-installed gta sa like 5 times but no different
help please!
anyone?

Offtopic: I spent over 400gb of memory on games, alot of games were useless ,and i didn't play. Now i have Linux OP, and i do not play at all. Even not GTA SA and im happy with it.
Dont pressure your computer with loads of games. Just pick out 1 game that you like the most , and delete others. If you have CDs you can allways install it again if you want to play it.

Try deleting the "gta_sa.set" file in the userfiles folder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensitive
Посмотреть сообщение
Offtopic: I spent over 400gb of memory on games, alot of games were useless ,and i didn't play. Now i have Linux OP, and i do not play at all. Even not GTA SA and im happy with it.
Dont pressure your computer with loads of games. Just pick out 1 game that you like the most , and delete others. If you have CDs you can allways install it again if you want to play it.
lol you are right but like half of em' i dont have thier CD/DVDs , so i may send the half to the grave yard
okay anyone else ?