Smoother time changing

Hi guys.
I made a simple server time system in my server.
It works just fine, but it looks a bit unrealistic when the time changes from
ex 06 to 07. You can see the script here:
Код:
Code no longer available
I want it to look more realistic, and make the darkness fade more smooth.
I dont know how to do this, because SetWorldTime only allows you to change from one hour to another.
Hope you can help. Thank you.

Well, there are Color Flash effects I've heard/seen on some SA-MP Servers, but not 100% certain on how its done (I'm guessing Text Draws). But perphaps you can use that to help shade out some of that light for hours past 6am & whatnot?

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed you seem to already be using this trick, lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGh0stz
Посмотреть сообщение
Well, there are Color Flash effects I've heard/seen on some SA-MP Servers, but not 100% certain on how its done (I'm guessing Text Draws). But perphaps you can use that to help shade out some of that light for hours past 6am & whatnot?

EDIT: Sorry, just noticed you seem to already be using this trick, lol
Yea, well, but when the time is ex. 06:59 its still sunrise, and then when the time reaches 07:00 its like totally sunny weather, it doesn't look realistic.

Alright, there is another solution I thought of:
When changing to 7:00, maybe set the weather to Dark Clouds, then lighten it up a bit until finally at Clear or Sunny... Might not be perfect, but sure is better than jumping from the darkness straight into the bright light

Quote:
Originally Posted by XGh0stz
Посмотреть сообщение
Alright, there is another solution I thought of:
When changing to 7:00, maybe set the weather to Dark Clouds, then lighten it up a bit until finally at Clear or Sunny... Might not be perfect, but sure is better than jumping from the darkness straight into the bright light
Yea. But i have seen this in other servers where its almost perfect. I will try it out.

- Still open for other ideas.

SetPlayerTime has minutes too.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SetPlayerTime

Problem solved. Thank you everyone!