Vehicle Spawn Problem

hey guys..
I'm having some troubles with a few vehicles..
They should spawn at "mad dogs mansion" however they sometimes don't..
The coordinates in the db are right and all other vehicles work without any problem.
If I drive from the spawnpoint to the mansion they spawn correctly but if I tele into the interior and then get out they are all on the street down the hill south of the building...
Any idea how to fix it?

I guess it's falling because the vehicles loaded before the object.
Use /me2v command from test.cmds.amx to check whether the vehicles are falling or not.

/me2v = teleport to the vehicle?
in case, then I've just tried it and it spawned correctly...
could it be because of the interior change?

I mean try it after you get out from mad dogs mansion.

lol.. it teleports me to the position where the vehicle should actually be..

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=270435

****** explained alot there , maybe your problem is similar.

/me2v put you to the vehicle.
Use PutPlayerInVehicle(playerid,vehicleid,seatid);

well I've read those and tried to change the spawn altitude to original+100...
the vehicle should spawn above and even if the world loads later it won't appear underground but fall down..
and it still happens... -.-
(won't happen if I was next to the vehicles before , then tele into the interior and get out again)

oh yea and varthshenon: if I use PutPlayerInVehicle it sets me into the vehicle on the street...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sascha
Посмотреть сообщение
well I've read those and tried to change the spawn altitude to original+100...
the vehicle should spawn above and even if the world loads later it won't appear underground but fall down..
and it still happens... -.-
(won't happen if I was next to the vehicles before , then tele into the interior and get out again)

oh yea and varthshenon: if I use PutPlayerInVehicle it sets me into the vehicle on the street...
Maybe re-spawn the vehicle(s) when they exit the interior ? I never actually tried that.
Or maybe I mis-understood

the vehicles aren't in an interior..
however I don't want to re-spawn them whenever someone leaves the interior... if someone moved them before and I respawn them?.. that would epicly fail

Are you using default enterexit gta interior(Yellow marker)?

yeap

Well I've deal with this thing before.
I spawn 4 vehicle in Groove street. I shot one of them until it moved. Then I enter CJ's House, and get out. All vehicles position is messed up except the one that I shot.
So I have no idea what causing that. Perhaps samp bug or something.

hm.. k
I guess I'll have to move the teleport to a position outside of the interior, then untill it's fixed..