[FilterScript] Adil's LS Bus System

[NPC]LS Bus System

Introduction
This is a Non Playing Character (also known as NPC or Bot) related filterscript created basically for RP servers. There are two Bus Drivers driving buses around Los Santos. Each driver is assigned to a specific location, one to East Los Santos, and the other to West Los Santos. There are two buses that the Bus Drivers drive, Blue Bus, and the Black Bus. The Blue Bus travels it's way in East Los Santos, and the Black Bus runs over West Los Santos. The Bus charges are $20 for every thirty seconds a passenger stays. The Bus also has a interior with seats, and you can use '/sit' to sit on them. The Bus Drivers also are very caring for their passengers, they announce their stop every time they reach a bus stop, so the passengers don't have to worry of crossing their destination. Taxi Stand is the city's interchange between the two buses, one can leave Blue Bus at Taxi Stand, and continue his journey in the Black Bus if he wants to go further. The public waiting for the bus can now actually know where the bus is by using '/buslocation', and also can plan their journey by using '/busroute' to know what stops the bus makes. The Buses are assigned to different locations so not all bus stops will have the same information, some stops are of The Blue Bus, and some are of The Black Bus, so their are actually two types of Bus Stops. You will find a more detailed map shown below.

Information

Name:[NPC]LS Bus System
Release date:13/April/2010
Laste Update:10/August/2011
Commands:6
Objects:89
NPCs:2
Vehicles:2

Screenshots

Videos

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo1Ikr-w8ts[/ame]

Comments
NOTE: The script is now completely changed from how it was before. I first released this Bus System a long time ago, but I didn't kept it updated. I have now completely changed this script into a better one in this update. I wasn't expecting myself updating this release, but I thought of making it better. I thank Amit, because I've used his Bus Interior in my script, so credits to Amit. If you find any problem using the Filter Script or any difficulty then feel free to post your problem, I'll try helping you out as much as I can. If you find a bug, please be helpful enough to report it to me by posting on this page.

Installation
Open the downloaded [NPC]LS Bus System.zip file and extract it anywhere. Open the extracted folder and go into the filterscripts folder and copy 'BSystem.pwn' and 'BSystem.amx', paste them in your server's filterscripts folder. Then go to the extracted folder again and open up the npcmodes folder and copy 'Bus.pwn', 'Bus.amx', 'Bus2.pwn' and 'Bus2.amx' and paste them in your server's npcmodes folder. After that open the extracted folder again and go into npcmodes>recordings and copy the files inside and paste them in your server's recordings folder. Last step is to open up your server's 'server.cfg' and add the name of the filterscript we just added, write down 'BSystem' after the 'filterscripts' line. Also check the 'maxnpc' line of the server.cfg, if it's 0 then change it to '2' or more. Save the .cfg file and run samp-server, you should see the message that your npcs have connected. For more detailed instructions on running a NPC, view 'Creating a new NPC' made by kc. If anything doesn't work, post your problem below.

Download

Click any of the following to download:

Mega Upload
Sold Files
Media Fire

Paste Bin

Looks awesome. Good job!

Man. Nice!!!

wow really good work

Hello, I did as you asked there, but NPC connects and then disconnects, I know I need to set something in gamemode, please tell me why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rashier
View Post
Hello, I did as you asked there, but NPC connects and then disconnects, I know I need to set something in gamemode, please tell me why?
Go to your server.cfg then you will see like max npc something like that, then change the 0 to like 10 Npc's can enter the server, then enjoy...

Quote:
View Post
That's because you're probably using a game mode that kicks the player if he spawns without login. This is a example I took out from GF script:
pawn Code:
if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 0)
{
    SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_PEACH, "** This server requires a Login BEFORE spawn (Kicked) **");
    KickPlayer[playerid] = 1;
}
Just change the if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 0) to:
pawn Code:
if(gPlayerLogged[playerid] == 0 && !IsPlayerNPC(playerid))

i hope the update is good! last time it sucked (no offence lol)

Nice. Thanks. I'll use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlock
View Post
i hope the update is good! last time it sucked (no offence lol)
I know, I wanted to update it for a long time, but wasn't getting the time for it, but then finally I managed to edit it completely. The new version is completely changed from the old version.

Nice

Sorry for my english ... When connecting buses have ID 1 and ID 2.cum can set the IDs to not be 1 or 2, to be 200 and 201.

Quote:
View Post
Sorry for my english ... When connecting buses have ID 1 and ID 2.cum can set the IDs to not be 1 or 2, to be 200 and 201.
I don't understand you clearly. Do you mean the variable BusID[playerid], if yes, yes you can change it, but that will have no effect on anything, it's just a variable to make the system recognize which bus the player is in.

Nice!!!

great nice man

in my gamemode car IDs are from 1-213 ... and you put this fs, black bus and blue bus, put the ID 1 and ID 2, so I move all machines IDs the factors at 3-215, only bluebus (id 1) and Blackbus (ID2) ... so what can I do as bus IDs when connecting to either 214 and 215 ... thanks ..

Quote:
View Post
in my gamemode car IDs are from 1-213 ... and you put this fs, black bus and blue bus, put the ID 1 and ID 2, so I move all machines IDs the factors at 3-215, only bluebus (id 1) and Blackbus (ID2) ... so what can I do as bus IDs when connecting to either 214 and 215 ... thanks ..
You don't have to move your other vehicle's id's, as the BusID[playerid] is just the Bus ID of the player sitting in the bus. The real variable that contains Bus' vehicleid is NPCBlueBus and NPCBlackBus.

Very Nice

Good job Adil.

I tried your 'thing'. Both of the busses spawn in Blueberry, and are stuck, what should I do?