[HELP] - Errors

I translate YoshVehCtrl by Yoshi at my language. And i get this errors:

Код:
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(81) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(82) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(87) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(88) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(100) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(101) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(106) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(107) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(119) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(120) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(125) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(126) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(155) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(156) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(161) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(162) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(174) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(175) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(180) : error 017: undefined symbol "GetVehicleParamsEx"
Potrebne komande za Cali-Cars.pwn(181) : error 017: undefined symbol "SetVehicleParamsEx"

Have you got updated SA-MP to SA-MP 0.3c? you got from there GetVehicleParamsEx and SetVehicleParamsEx.

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/GetVehicleParamsEx

Код:
This Function was added in SA-MP 0.3c and will not work in earlier versions!

I uptade SA:MP to 0.3c. And i play at 0.3c every day. I give you just errors.

But, this function doesn't work. When will work ?

Then.. open Pawno.exe from your Pawno folder and open Cali-Cars.pwn with File\Open and then try to compile. But be sure you're running Pawno with actually includes what including GetVehicleParamsEx and SetVehicleParamsEx. Maybe you just doesn't seem to use good Pawno.exe with includes.

Can i get that incluides ? I have

#include <a_samp>
#include <dini>

And i wana make YoshVehCtrl without dialogue. Can you give me ?

No.. i can't give you that because i don't have that. You can make it by yourself just learn. Try to do something and if you got errors just hit here again.