Good Films for times with no internet?

Hiya, does anyone know any good films to watch when i have no internet? I'm going on holiday/vacation soon, and i'm not going to have internet. I'l only have a DVD player, so no movies that have been released on Blu-ray only

Thanks.

EDIT: I'm not going to spend the whole fucking day watching films, but there are no other forums of entertainment. I'm going to see some friends i haven't seen for a while, and it's only a week

Grown Ups, Life as we know it.

Thanks, anyone else? I need enough to last me a week :/

2 girls 1 cup - will keep you disturbed for weeks.

Fuck you watching DVD's on holiday for you turd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [03]Garsino
Посмотреть сообщение
2 girls 1 cup - will keep you disturbed for weeks.
What a sick bastard!

If you like sexual comedy movies, check out Love and Other Drugs. Check out The Lincoln Lawyer and Takers. I would also check out the following; The Social Network, Unstoppable, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.

All of those should keep you pretty busy...

Faster and No Strings Attached were also pretty good movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by linuxthefish
Посмотреть сообщение
Hiya, does anyone know any good films to watch when i have no internet? I'm going on holiday/vacation soon, and i'm not going to have internet. I'l only have a DVD player, so no movies that have been released on Blu-ray only

Thanks.
WTF? Every Vacation / Holiday I have ever been on I never watched movies or go on a computer. Do you have boring holidays or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDK1LLA
Посмотреть сообщение
WTF? Every Vacation / Holiday I have ever been on I never watched movies or go on a computer. Do you have boring holidays or what?
Do you even know why he's requesting? Maybe he doesn't like the vacation and wants some nice movies..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
What?
I just think this topic is completely retarded, and if the OP needs to watch DVD's... ON HOLIDAY, he should really get a life....... you can watch movies any time you want :S lollllll ... go outside.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I just think this topic is completely retarded, and if the OP needs to watch DVD's... ON HOLIDAY, he should really get a life....... you can watch movies any time you want :S lollllll ... go outside.
Chill and watch a movie

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
What else do i spend my nights doing, i'm not going to spent Ј5 a hour for internet.

I actually am just about to, lol.

Quote:

What else do i spend my nights doing, i'm not going to spent Ј5 a hour for internet.

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding here.... but isn't a holiday supposed to be fun?!?! Go outside .... go see some friends or something ... jheez. You can't stay glued to a PC all the time it's fucking shit. Who cares if you haven't got internet, lol. Do something else, sure you have more hobbies than the computer/internet??

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Not everyone goes on a holiday for enjoyment, last time I went on holiday it was to go to France to visit some family friends in some country town, no beaches for hundreds of miles, the closest thing was some kind of lake.

Still though, I mean ... really?! Lol. I'm sure you went down to that lake though?

I Just saw Sanctum, its very good. However, you should be 18 or over to see it. (Language, some distubing scenes).

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealCop228
Посмотреть сообщение
What a sick bastard!

If you like sexual comedy movies, check out Love and Other Drugs. Check out The Lincoln Lawyer and Takers. I would also check out the following; The Social Network, Unstoppable, Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps.

All of those should keep you pretty busy...

Faster and No Strings Attached were also pretty good movies.
Thanks, i'l have a look

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I actually am just about to, lol.

Forgive me if I'm misunderstanding here.... but isn't a holiday supposed to be fun?!?! Go outside .... go see some friends or something ... jheez. You can't stay glued to a PC all the time it's fucking shit. Who cares if you haven't got internet, lol. Do something else, sure you have more hobbies than the computer/internet??
I don't go out much at night, but i've got enough to do during the day. (it's to dark to go outside at night)

Please don't turn this into a argument topic, i'm just asking for suggestions...

Too dark? Where do you live? Get a bike or something and go cruising about (with light's obviously..)

I'm not trying to argue, I just don't understand the objective of practically wasting a "vacation" watching movies :/ Oh well... each to their own.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Too dark? Where do you live? Get a bike or something and go cruising about (with light's obviously..)

I'm not trying to argue, I just don't understand the objective of practically wasting a "vacation" watching movies :/ Oh well... each to their own.
You finally got yourself to an understanding of what this thread was supposed to be.

Hey, you can watch also Paranormal Activity 1 and 2, also Final Destination 1,2,3,4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh3r0
Посмотреть сообщение
You finally got yourself to an understanding of what this thread was supposed to be.
Shup!

Lion King, Bambi .... Beauty & the Beast?