Account hack?

Hello!
Is it possible to hack anyones account? i am using Luxadmin script. When i click on my server i spoted a guy with my name (same name) and i join the server in another name and he is admin there.After that i changed my pass to something else and again he hacked my account.Still i am changing my password and hacking is continuosly going.Is that hack? And how to stop it? -.-
Thank you..

Maybe you left a setup cmd in the script, some scripts got cmds that make you an admin, so you can set everything up. Else he might have access to your server files, so he can do whatever he wants.

So what should i do?

And look over the code for a secret admin command

Luxadmin has an admin exploit.

Hey man i think somebody hacked your pc first then he copy your files then he/she send an email to him/her email and he got your pass its very easy to do that or if you have a brother he copied your files into a cd or usb flash and he hacked your server my brother did that to me so i know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt.Markus
Посмотреть сообщение
Hey man i think somebody hacked your pc first then he copy your files then he/she send an email to him/her email and he got your pass its very easy to do that or if you have a brother he copied your files into a cd or usb flash and he hacked your server my brother did that to me so i know
Why keep server files on a public area of your computer?

Excuse me, Ironboy this is so noob question you asked here for, atleast use your brain.

So before when i was Level 3 adminstrator in one server that guy used ladmin, and when he was not there,

i changed his account password.

And same to you he did like this.

And there is no account hacks, Finally search and see who really did this and i mean see the chatlogs and etc i hope you will spot him, and he is an adminstrator that he changed your password.

This is the rite path i think i am not wrong.

Thanks.

Davz!

Make your own admin system