GamerX and their players!

hi all.we all know gamerX is a big server with big players! but how?! at least there are 150 players in server . how gamerx got a lot of players?! is there anyway?!

its been a long time that gamerx server been out its mostly you can do anything it in but its not like other freeroam servers mostly copy and paste or just simple gamerx basically provides anything drifting , dm , racing , stunting , fun etc.... i mostly know or think gamerx server is from 2008 and Mattie the owner of gamerx is also a beta tester for SA-MP which means he/she can develop hes/her server before anyone else and also is the best freeroam server out there.

Proper advertising, significant script and significant interest/figures involved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten
Посмотреть сообщение
and Mattie the owner of gamerx is also a beta tester for SA-MP which means he/she can develop hes/her server before anyone else and also is the best freeroam server out there.
Was a beta tester and was the owner, he's no longer either of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Was a beta tester and was the owner
Why did he quit.

I'm a admin on UIF, we didn't advertise or have a amazing script to start with. You really got to have the regular play base, people that play constantly. Once you get the regular players, more people join because the server has players, these players then become regulars and you eventually will get larger player bases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_big
Посмотреть сообщение
Why did he quit.
He was posted thread where he said reasons. But yeah I was needed to be second owner of it but later I changed my mind because too big costs for dedi, max mind and SA-MP is pretty old game.

GamerX had more players than he have now, but problem are immature admins and there is no updates like before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inteso
Посмотреть сообщение
but problem are immature admins and there is no updates like before.
What a load of Bollocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm a admin on UIF, we didn't advertise or have a amazing script to start with. You really got to have the regular play base, people that play constantly. Once you get the regular players, more people join because the server has players, these players then become regulars and you eventually will get larger player bases.
WORD, finally something that realizes that an amazing and unique script wont attract players out of no-where.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [HiC]TheKiller
Посмотреть сообщение
Off topic:

I used to be an admin on UIF, known as 'Jesco,' then I got a lot more inactive and quit playing SAMP as a whole, but I then came back, but now I quit again, but still use the forums.

On topic: You have to take things seriously and put dedication into the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Proper advertising, significant script and significant interest/figures involved.
They've stuck true to what they created, and enhanced it. No feature additions are needed, as it literally had everything already in the first place.