[FilterScript] Simple death and corpse system

Hello, this is a simple death and corpse system I made in one day as I was bored. I mainly created it because I was looking around for one but nothing was what I wanted, simple to edit and use. It has the following features:
  1. Downed state, when a player dies he spawns back where he was, in a downed position, he has to accept the death with a command ((/acceptdeath)).
  2. Forced death, if a player stays in the downed state, he will accept it automatically after a minute.
  3. The reborn phase, after a player accepts death or gets forced to accept it, he is spawned really high in the air, many locations are there to avoid every single person who dies to stay there as he will see the other people too if this was not implented.
  4. Corpse system, after the player dies and is sent in the reborn phase, an actor spawns which has taken his angle, position, interior and skin, forced in an animation and a 3D text label spawns, showing the name of the dead player and an indication it's a corpse "Corpse of x". The corpse is removed when the player gets out of the reborn phase and is spawned back.
  5. No talk while in the afterlife, if a player tries talking in the normal chat while he's waiting for respawn, he's greeted with a message which is easily configurated in the script itself.
  6. Quickly added an anti spam feature, preventing a player from accepting death twice which bugged the hell out of the script and added a feature where a player can't accept death if he's now in a downed state.
  7. Easily configurated time of the reborn phase and forced reborn phase.
Download links: http://pastebin.com/jeeS5RSW
Closing gaps: There is a /kill command in the FS and if it's not needed remove it, it was used to test most of the things, if there are any bugs feel free to state them here and I will try my best to fix them. I didn't try anything advanced as the name itself suggests it must be kept simple as that. Have a great one.

good script

Good Filterscript
+ rep

Good work sir.
Easy but Helpful
+Rep.

When I write /kill it gets my character to the location where I logged in.