Dini to Yini

Hello,

I changed my script from dini to yini today and converted all the dini into yini... Problem is I can not compile anymore because my Pawno crashes and gives me the send error message... Can anyone tell me common problems to look for when this happens? Maybe I implemented something wrong in yini or something, I replaced the dini include with the yini one. Thanks

Maybe you somewhere missed a bracket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe you somewhere missed a bracket.
Your probably missing a bracket

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
Посмотреть сообщение
Your probably missing a bracket
I don't think that makes the compiler crash, but it will give errors/warnings.

My advice is revert back to dini (or use a backup from before you converted), and slowly convert to y_ini and compile every few lines. That will at least narrow it down. People can't give you any real help with the information you have provided.

Sometimes it crash, believe me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onyx
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes it crash, believe me.
Please do show an example, i just removed and added several brackets (around 20 in total) to lvdm mode and i just get errors. That's removing them from variable declarations too. I'm not saying it doesn't happen i'm just saying in the 4-5 years I've been scripting i have never once made the compiler crash by missing/adding out of context brackets. (nor have i seen anyone else report that problem) you usually get the 26 errors.

I don't have an example, but sometimes my pawno sends me a crash, if I somewhere miss a bracket.