Few concerns

1.How do I make a shop for players like when they go on a red mark they get a car menu and stuff like tht.for ex:weapons in shops?
2.How can I make license system so players get a bonus on missions?for ex:you earned 3k for license bonus.
3.How can I make missions and it show a red triangle on mini map and red big blip when they arrive.
4.How do I assign pocket money on playerconnect?
5.what register/login u prefer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jot16
Посмотреть сообщение
1.How do I make a shop for players like when they go on a red mark they get a car menu and stuff like tht.for ex:weapons in shops?
2.How can I make license system so players get a bonus on missions?for ex:you earned 3k for license bonus.
3.How can I make missions and it show a red triangle on mini map and red big blip when they arrive.
1. Create a shop using dialogs very simple, Then use a OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP to activate the command.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockey HD
Посмотреть сообщение
1. Create a shop using dialogs very simple, Then use a OnPlayerEnterDynamicCP to activate the command.
can u plz make me a example.iam learning scripting so plz.

can any1 plz tell me how to make missions?and it gives player a random money on delivery.

Random Money-

[PAWNO]new money = random(12000); //This will give any ammount of money without going over 12000
GivePlayerMoney(playerid, money);[/PAWN]

Theres many ways to do a mission, what would you like for a mission?