Admin System What do you think Good?

:P Now Already Start Making Server But I Do not Know What should I Use To Admin System On My Server
IF You Have Idea Post Here PLZ....

try LUX or Xtreme

0Admin by Zh3r0.

Definitely 0Admin, LuxAdmin is unoptimised, wait for the new version, or take 0Admin.

Create your own xD.

Hardest part is probally making Register and Login system but look at Kush's Tutorial about creating Register and login using Y_ini

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmileyForCheat
Посмотреть сообщение
:P Now Already Start Making Server But I Do not Know What should I Use To Admin System On My Server
IF You Have Idea Post Here PLZ....
Could You Please Stop Typing Like This?
It looks annoying and it gets me mad.

LAdmin is good also, although it can be easily hacked, I love its features. I would take LAdmin, fix it, and use it on my server. Lux Admin is very good and has very nice features and commands.

The thing about all the admin systems here noticed are that they're filled with hundreds of useless commands that you'll never see on a serious server. So decide for yourself: Do you want abusive admins or not?

None. Maybe they were made to look shinny with as many commands as possible, but testing them on a real server you'll notice how useless they are. No real features against cheaters or players that break common sense rules.

I'm not recommending 0Admin to anyone that uses Linux, it crashes the server each x minutes, and have absolutely no idea why

The best solution form yourself will be to create your own admin system, integrated in the gamemode, for a better use, without pVars to make it cross-script.