[Tutorial] Login and Register System - Dialogs - Using Y_INI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hargrave
Посмотреть сообщение
Why doesn't it give $5000 money ingame when you are making an account? I had to add GivePlayerMoney, but it would be better if that could give money instead. How?
Im having the same problem but not with just money all my stats. It doesnt set my level it only saves the password apparantly.

after registring, it says: SUCCES, but then i have to relog in order to login, how to fix that?

Why i getting this errors:
Код:
D:\Trucking\gamemodes\Beta.pwn(11) : error 017: undefined symbol "pInfo"
D:\Trucking\gamemodes\Beta.pwn(11) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.

Why if my INI_WriteInt mode (File, "Cash", 600), and add the server Registered players and the servers have $ 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuntun
Посмотреть сообщение
Why i getting this errors:
Код:
D:\Trucking\gamemodes\Beta.pwn(11) : error 017: undefined symbol "pInfo"
D:\Trucking\gamemodes\Beta.pwn(11) : error 009: invalid array size (negative, zero or out of bounds)
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

2 Errors.
If you give us a line, we could easly help you. Check first this line:
Код:
new PlayerInfo[MAX_PLAYERS][pInfo];

Perfect! thanks for this tutorial.

Kush, when you join for the first time, do not type any password, just press quit. You got your *.ini file created even if you pressed quit. Basically, next time you will have your account without password.

Think about it.

Can you give the script to me(PM me)Please ?

Just download it again, open up the script from the pawno application inside the Login and Registration System server directory and then compile it, it's not Rocket Science and me giving you the script won't help because it's exactly the same.

Can someone make it to doesnt need to relog when register to play ?

All works fine, but this system makes random admins

Kush, Very Great Tutorial. Ima learn from this tutorial

But got a question, what folder should i make on scriptfiles folder?

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazwsx
View Post
Kush, Very Great Tutorial. Ima learn from this tutorial

But got a question, what folder should i make on scriptfiles folder?
If you defined your PATH as /Users/%s.ini, then you need to make a folder called "Users". Basically the folder of the path with the same capital letters and same characters.

[16:27:46] *** YSI Error: INI_Open could not find or create file
login dialog doesnot appear for already registered acc.

Y-less are you the best scriptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueshinobi
View Post
[16:27:46] *** YSI Error: INI_Open could not find or create file
login dialog doesnot appear for already registered acc.
Make sure you've created the folder, and the PATH is the exact correct folder syntax including the characterization and the capital letters.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogueshinobi
View Post
Y-less are you the best scriptor
And don't make useless posts.

2 problems:
1. it's not necessary but why the player's password look like digits in the user file [Password = 104268307]

2. when an unregistered player join the server and click on "Quit" instead of entering a password and click on "Register", the server will kick him and the account will be save in users file even he didn't press on "Register"
So the problem is when he join the server another time, the server will ask him to login using a password. and he didn't enter a password on last time, he did "Quit" ..

How would I go about and make some admin commands? (Barely learning scripting :P) Thanks

You have lose identitation on line 306 remove the tab so its all in line to fix it