Hello there,have a problem with my gamemode

hey there again after 100 serach for a GM,a friend gave me a modified gamemode from raven or something,anyway,the gamemode dosent work >.> it gives me 10 errors,and also when i type for example /lol or any command with " / " i fall in nothing lol.also there are many bugs,can somebody help at least with the " / " thing? im a noob scripter.Please help!!!!
Thanks!

Theres nothing wrong with it the script is just messy

pawn Код:
(20597) : warning 217: loose indentation
(36304) : warning 217: loose indentation
(36329) : warning 217: loose indentation
(36338) : warning 217: loose indentation
(36412) : warning 217: loose indentation
(36419) : warning 217: loose indentation
Pawn compiler 3.2.3664          Copyright (c) 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

7 Warnings.

Instead of giving us the rar package of your script, you can help us further by only telling us which errors you're having when you try to compile it, and pasting the line numbers where the errors occur.

i got no problem,no errors,but in game,when i play and write for example /give or something,i fall in nothing,u know what i mean...i just fall in nothing...i know its messy lol,and idk to solve that warnings,i will give u the lines now,btw i was wrong,not 10 errors,10 warnings* ,sorry!im just angry that is a nice GM but have this bug

ok,so,first warning,
Код:
Line:LoadCar();

Код:
Line:if(strcmp(cmd, "/respawnallcars", true) == 0 || strcmp(cmd, "/rac", true) == 0) // by Ellis

Код:
Line:if(strcmp(cmd, "/givelevelall", true) == 0)

Код:
Line: PlayerInfo[i][pLevel] = playerlevel + 1;

[code](36412) : warning 217: loose indentation[code]
Line: PlayerInfo[i][pExp] = playerexp + 1;

Код:
Line: else

The warnings are not all the problem,the srsly problem is that i fall in nothing becoz of something wrong on GM,pls help

Could you be more specific? You fall in to nothing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatty20072008
Посмотреть сообщение
i got no problem,no errors,but in game,when i play and write for example /give or something,i fall in nothing,u know what i mean...i just fall in nothing...i know its messy lol,and idk to solve that warnings,i will give u the lines now,btw i was wrong,not 10 errors,10 warnings* ,sorry!im just angry that is a nice GM but have this bug

ok,so,first warning,
Код:
Line:LoadCar();

Код:
Line:if(strcmp(cmd, "/respawnallcars", true) == 0 || strcmp(cmd, "/rac", true) == 0) // by Ellis

Код:
Line:if(strcmp(cmd, "/givelevelall", true) == 0)

Код:
Line: PlayerInfo[i][pLevel] = playerlevel + 1;

[code](36412) : warning 217: loose indentation[code]
Line: PlayerInfo[i][pExp] = playerexp + 1;

Код:
Line: else

The warnings are not all the problem,the srsly problem is that i fall in nothing becoz of something wrong on GM,pls help
Loose indent means that his script is messy being a modifyed god father script id personaly expect it to be as its like not for begginers and he probs copyed info off this site to do what hes done causing him to paste it wrong givint a loose indent the indent isnt serious and doesnt cause the script to mess up if there is somthing wrong hes edited coding and wrecked it

ok,i understood nothing,anyway,i will make a picture to see what i mean by falling into nothing,also another bug its when i enter a car i am spawned in a shit place lol,ive put a picture where u see what i mean by falling into nothing,and btw he now tell me that,it was working for him,but before give to me he put some commands,like /healall, /rac and others...could it be from them? as u can see if u open gamemode,the warnings are in the place he added and he also modified the afk system,before the anticheat kicked the afk ones,where is was afk = 1 he put in all places 0 ....

so? can u help? or i have to tell him to make it from 0 again...

well,i wont need help anymore i tell him make it from 0 again,its better anyway its full of bugs atm