Hey guys can you help me?

Hey guys i am looking for a scripter that can make me a roleplay script in 1 week If you can please help me alot of people quitted on me and I really need help i cannot pay but i can make you the co owner of my 24/7 server
Thanks in advance

Roleplay script in 1 week? I don't think so.

Or any time

To be honest, without any payment, no scripter would do the work you are giving...

Oh ok Taught someone who had nothing to do will help me do a script for my 24/7 server but anyway thanks guys for your help I have a friends script you can edit on that is that good ? or even still its hard work

scripter always want money lol so you need money lol not saying they love money but maybe they need money so is like job i am not one but i am practicing to be once i done and know alot about it ill do script for free 2 month then is money

Nah im not willing to pay as i got other payments too Like the 24/7 server and the website but im sure il find a scripter who is kind so il just wait thanks for replying and helping me guys

Nope, you probably won't find a scripter to do everything for you for nothing.

yeah i know but I had alot of people who pmed me that they can script for me so yeah i think yeah but some people just want money but some people want to help anyway thx for replying much appreciated