Creating a Music Playlist program

Hello.
I wanted to make my own Music Playlist program. Its like Spotify..
With any Free program that i can download from the Internet. What i mean with Playlist is, when i put ex. 5musics in the program, and starts to run the song. Automatically the next song will be started. I hope you understand, what i mean.

If you know a Free program, i can use to make a Music playlist program. For free..

I have searched *******, and ******. But it cant help.

Best Regards,
Rooney12

I didnt really get what you meaning.
You want to create a music player? Do it e.g. with C++ + .net framework then, or in java or whatever you like.
There arent programs that are especially made to create music players. What you need to do is "programming"

Why don't you just use Windows Media player, its the best one for playing music.
Uses less resources ( unlike iTunes xD )
if you really wanna make one
Go on *******, or ******.

Yeah thanks for trying to help me... But the problem is that i need Tutorials. I have already searched on ****** and *******. But im not lucky there <
I just want to make my own, not use Windows Media Player etc etc.

@Mauzen, Got some Tutorials to make a Music Player, in C++ +.net
I can already program in VB 2010. and Visual Studio. But im not pro, so i dont know eveyrthing.

If Spotify is an option for you, you should use it. You can: Order songs, queue songs, create multiple playlists and repeat them constantly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
If Spotify is an option for you, you should use it. You can: Order songs, queue songs, create multiple playlists and repeat them constantly.
He wants to make a own playlist program

Quote:
Originally Posted by davve95
Посмотреть сообщение
He wants to make a own playlist program
Yes, but there's practically no point when there's a lot out there for you to use.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calg00ne
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, but there's practically no point when there's a lot out there for you to use.
This^

I am sure there are open-source "playlist program" too.

Try to find something and learn from the code

Im searching for Tutorials... Got any?