All my stuff made for eXM

I wanna show you some things that I've made for eXM server but it may look like promotion. ok, let it be. I didn't receive any amount of money for that work as the eXM owner is my friend.

In the beginning I needed to create the main style, if i can say so. The first variant was weird so i'll just show you the second one: grunge elements, bold uppercase font and moar dirt! there's a pic i've made when i got that idea:

Desert Eagle approved it (but changed server's name from SA Stories to eXtreme Missions) and then I started creating...

Logo. Dirt, bold uppercase and stuff. It's on dropbox so I can update it whenever I want (so I put some kind of News there). But actually we have 2 types of logo, another one you can see on the redirecting (to the forum) page.

1)

2)

3)

Wallpapers. Just had some free time and grunge brushes

There are 2 types of bg picture and 7 colours

Tell me if you want to download .zip file...

A webpage featuring Premium Acounts. I just like it.

I like pictures I've made: with Hydra, Hunter and Rhino. I don't like my work usually but seems like it's an exception

That's all, other things come later

They're nice, all I know is, I can never do that. :l

They look wonderful. Did you also code and slice the web page, or is it just a .psd?

Looks really nice and im loving the bit with the vehicles

Quote:
Originally Posted by XtremePlanet
Посмотреть сообщение
They look wonderful. Did you also code and slice the web page, or is it just a .psd?
ehh... i'm kinda nooby in html but i've managed to create it by myself in DreamWeaver

Very creative, nice work.

Good job mate, +reputation for you, Yo

Awesome, can I ask what theme you're using for your computer?

Great job, it's better than what I could do lol but like Retardedwolf said, what's the desktop theme you have? I mean that glossy effect on your taskbar..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toni
Посмотреть сообщение
Great job, it's better than what I could do lol but like Retardedwolf said, what's the desktop theme you have? I mean that glossy effect on your taskbar..
http://k-johnson.deviantart.com/art/...F1936117&qo=95