problem with a server.

well recently i had a favorite server and it worked great, but now when i try to add it to my favorites or try to find it on the list of online servers it wont pop up, i talked to the owner of the server and for everyone else its online, but for some reason only this server (i think only) wont let me see it as online, can anyone help? idk if my router speed has to do anything its its 100 mb/s but also i got a virus but got rid of it :P but it still is appearing as an offline server, anyone know whats wrong with it? server info copied from the sa-mp application

HostName: (Retrieving info...) 173.234.163.194:7777
Address: 173.234.163.194:7777
Players: 0 / 0
Ping: 9999
Mode:
Map:

Could have been rangebanned or ... something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famalamalam
Посмотреть сообщение
Could have been rangebanned or ... something.
Bans don't effect server queries.

OT:

The number one thing I do before posting here, is rebooting, try that.

orly, reboot my computer? :P i really restart it everyday, its been like this for abt a week or 2 ago, :/
edit
cud ,my firewall block it?
i was watching it through AVG while trying to connect and each time the "Trying to connect" message went up and then says it couldn't retrying the blocked packets goes up, could that be it? :/

anyone know?

Try to restart your internet connection ( Modem, or whatever you use. )

ahh didnt work x)

anyone knowww? :/ i did some stuff to get a new ip with the cmd.exe and it almost worked, the server showed online but then looked like it crashed again. but now when i try to go to internet back to favorites the server isnt on te list unless i add it again it will say "This server is already on the list" then it will show. ive tried re installing samp once

Do You see ANY servers in The list?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schurman
Посмотреть сообщение
Bans don't effect server queries.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandy
Thanks Famalamalam you wuz right it was a range ban sum 1 under my range was spamming the server. thanks but its fixed now.
Oh, I see.