"What would you do if all ended tomorrow ?"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVi9NFYmSmA]"What would you do if all ended tomorrow ?"[/ame] by John Cena

ANSWER:
If i know that all ended tomorrow i will try to do all things that i wanted to do and live my last day at maximum.

What would you do ?

I don't know ... very hard to say now.
I think i will visit my family and relatives and i'll drive a car, for fun

Do all the things I missed in my life.

I'd spend my money, eat a lot, do crazy things...

Since when did a W.W.E character rap, nor I didn't like the song, W.W.E is fake and gay.

Offtopic ^

Well, off I am to Vault 1337!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYZpR51XgW0&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Watch the little clip at the start

Not to be off-topic, but, i wouldn't do what the people who ''predicted'' that the world would end at 21st of May. They sold their belongings, took loans and quit their jobs.

I would take it as a normal day if i KNEW it would end.

Wouldn't it be logical to just live like everyday? Because if you think about it, world can end any day, just like your life can end any day. Nuclear Warfare, Aliens (Death Star ftw), there can be many reasons for that. Just live everyday like it's your last, because you don't know if there's a tomorrow. I don't mean you should spend all your money and stuff, but enjoy everything you do, also the small things.
That's my opinion on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
Since when did a W.W.E character rap, nor I didn't like the song, W.W.E is fake and gay.
Lol, he's even acting...I saw the movie where he's the main character :P

And I would...erm...meh...Do some crazy shit out there! Rob a bank with a plastic gun and buy a lambo or something...lol

Steal money , cars and what not!

Off topic:- WWE is REAL.....Fake

Enjoy my last day with my family/friends, Get really drunk as well.

I will....... continue my saved Hitman: Blood Money data.